[Resolved] Y-Axis Overseas Careers — y axis refund needed

Afrin shanaz on May 1, 2019
I am afrin shanaz fathima from chennai.
I am registered with y axis and its been 2 years and i have paid an amount of 1, 28, 886rs for immigration process. Intially my process consultant was pradeep nathan
And later bhavana who told that even clb 7 is enough for pr process and also after the result they gave positive evaluation report but after paying the amount they told me i should get clb 9. They gave me false assurance and got all my money. I borrowed the money and only paid for this process as they gave postive evaluation but now they are not responding to my call and mail. Pls help me i need the refund amount inorder to give to the person i borrowed.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Y-Axis Overseas Careers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Y-Axis Overseas Careers Customer Care's response, May 06, 2019
Dear Afrin,

Thanks for taking time in writing to us!

Our concerned team is continuously trying to reach you and we want to connect with you and help you with most possible solution, Urgently reply to our sent email so that we can provide you the best possible solution.

Best regards,
Client Relationship Officer
Y-Axis Overseas Careers

+91 76 7080 0000 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9615 [Head Office]
    +91 40 3058 9614 [Head Office]
    Suite 102, GS Chambers, Nagarjuna Circle, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500082
    Y-Axis Overseas Careers - y axis refund needed