Yamaha Fzs — FZS starter coil assembly dead & the service center not having spares in tamilnadu & Bangalore.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu, India
 ilovemech
While riding automatically my FZS engine stop working.So i go to near service center by taking auto on November 9, 2013 . After check 3 to 4 hours they told as fuse problem.so they change the fuse and to extra work for charging purpose.

12.11.2013 that day same problem.So again i go to same service center. This time they told as Starter coil assembly(part no: 21CH141000) is problem so need to change. i also permit to change. they ask 3 days for order component because this component not in store all over coimbatore . After 3 days also they not response.so i directly go to center. they ask one more 3 days .because its not having stock in Bangalore also. i don't know they told as true or wrong. But that stock manager also not response properly. they just coolly told come after 3 days. (Adithya yamaha, ramanathapuram, coimbatore)

Still i am searching for this component. I don't know when i am going to ride this bike. I'm very much hurt like this stupid complaint and irresponsible service.

Comments

Greetings from Yamaha.
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address ( if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected].
they never call me about this and there is no solution for me. Now i'm worrying about the irresponsible service from yamaha.

1961
    Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Fzs - FZS starter coil assembly dead & the service center not having spares in tamilnadu & Bangalore.