[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — bike r15 version 3

Vadasery Nagercoil, Agastheeswaram, Tamilnadu, India
 Remi Shine on Dec 16, 2019
Hello sir,
I am akil abishak.. From nagercoil. I buy a bike on 29.01.2019 of this year... Vehicle.. R15 version. 3... My bike did not start for last two week... Because in bike petrol tank water gone inside of the petrol tank because of rain... So that is the problem of spareparts... So i ask kavin agency electrion to take my bike... Even though i make a last service in last month[protected]...in there only... So pls clear my bike... It's a compliant of spare parts... They are asking money to us... Why i want to pay money... It's a problem of spare... There is no single crack in my bike... I will maintain my bike like that.. So pls check and confirm the problem..
. Bike number tn 74 au 5778
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2020

[Dec 16, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Remi Shine, Dec 16, 2019
Sir... Last four days... My bike was inside in the show room after finishing the work... So pls sir clear my queries us soon as possible sir... Thank you
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2020
Dear Remi Shine,

Greetings from Yamaha,

We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha