[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — Billing Issue

Chandigarh, Chandigarh District, Chandigarh, India
 [email protected]

I am a yamaha customer from last six years, i went to CMPL yamaha service station situated in chandigarh industrial area for my bike service. They did my service well but when its time for payment of Rs 6299 and when i pay them from my debit card, they told me that we would charge 1% extra if you pay by debit card, i mean yamaha is a big brand and thats what i expect from the company, later they started arguing with me when i told them this is not right, they said that we charge it from every customer. I mean is yamaha service station dont pay there service tax to the government. I would like to refund my amount from the service station and strict action must be taken against them or else i will go to customer court for this soon if i will not get a reply from yamaha.
i hope i will get a reply from yamaha related to my complaint.
My original bill is Rs 6299 and i was charged Rs 6362 (After 1%)

Billing Issue
Billing Issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2017

[May 24, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, May 24, 2017

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I want to report bad treatment of customers at Adarsh Yamaha service center, Saket, New Delhi. The staff isn't helpful and they do not follow assigned order of servicing. they give preferences to acquaintances and keep customer waiting for hours.

They also give exaggerated prices for repairs and do not have a professional behaviour.
Sir i bought my bike From avs yamaha rudrapur pin-263153 about 7 month ago and suffering problems of gears the service centre mechanics are very rude and try to make me fool that they will correct but no good response ...plz try to solve my problem otherwise i will go to consumer court

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306