[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — cag yamaha showroom

Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Divya236444 on Feb 25, 2019
I have booked a bike Fascino on 6th of feb 2019, however after waiting an listening to false promises and unprofessional attitude of the showroom, I regret to write this email to raise my grievance for 2nd time with Yamaha since bike is not delivered till date (25th Feb) The Sales person never calls or gives any message about the delay in delivery, I am now pregnant and I want the vehicle for commuting, hence i specifically informed them about the same and they promised for a quick delivery. I see a very poor lack of customer service and zero follow up. I request you and your Yamaha team to take necessary action to ensure I receive the delivery within 12hrs from this mail reaching you or I am so frustrated that I will ensure to post the same on the social media and go viral with a clip. I am not going to listen to any more stories from the showroom and wait until I get the baby delivered to receive the bike. I hope this is very clearly understood by Yamaha as being this is the second time I am raising this issue with Yamaha customer care. I demand for an immediate assistance to ensure and believe that yamaha is strong and care about customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2019

[Feb 26, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
Dear Divya,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha