[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — disappointed from service

Rooh on Jan 3, 2018
I am so disappointed from this serving center the name is"yamha showroom and servicing center, lumding, my accident happened 2 month before and i gave my bike at servicing center, after my insurance process they told me we will order the product it will take two months for repair but they didn't not repair and also not giving proper response and service. The behaviour of staff and manager is not good.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Complaint number is IC-34134-F8J7 : Yamaha India, is very irresponsible. Even after sharing all the possible details, you are not able to provide customer A REGISTERED VEHICLE (RTO Passing). Initially I thought it was Showroom owners fault (i.e. Sakshi motors, Nerul, Navi Mumbai), but I was wrong. Even Yamaha couldn't deliver help to customers complaint. Vehicle baught in September 2017 is still not registered by Yamaha and today is 9th January 2018. Now that you guys are not receiving my call, not replying to my emails. I have to take strict action against you. Thanks for wasting my money. Good Luck to your brand image. I'll try and share this as much as possible.

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306