[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — fzs v2.0 engine valve noise

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Arivudai Nithi on Nov 12, 2017
This is arivudainithi form coimbatore 20 days before i bought fzs v2.0 at coimbatore adithya yamaha showroom. Vechile engine valve noise creating big sound iam not satisfied. Before iam using honda shine honda engine and meilage also great. Yamaha fzs v2.0 engine useless. Kindly please replace my bike.. Or return my payemt 97000..
Fzs old bike engine verry good. But v2.0 engine useless for v2.0 customers.. Iam not satisfied yamaha service. Iam also working at indias first car manufacture industary..
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017

[Nov 12, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sonal Barbie's response, Nov 04, 2017
I want spare parts any how
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
HI,
Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I bought a bike Yamaha sz-RR from panda motors dharamgarh kalahandi odisha.I got a coupon in it but I can't able get my rewards.when I called in comstumer support no they hold the calls for a hour but they will not contact with us.support was too much poor
I buy new rey zr dated 16/10/17 and my insurance are not given me
I given my fascino to super yamaha dealer( sub dealer of indel yamaha) on 20.10.2017 due to the accident. Till now i didnt get my vechile coz of non-availablty of spare parts. I need my vehicle repaired as soon as possible.
Dhanbad dealer nh janta h service dena customer ko or behaviour bhut ganda h waha ka staff ka.service centre wala ko ya v nh pata h ki customer kay pass kon sa gari h or kon colour ka.mera parts ka requirementrequirementtha service centre wala comment ky tha dipawali ky bd danga pr aj tk parts nh mila.bhut ganga h service or waha ky staff.

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306