[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — fzs v2.0 engine valve noise

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
 Arivudai Nithi on Nov 12, 2017
This is arivudainithi form coimbatore 20 days before i bought fzs v2.0 at coimbatore adithya yamaha showroom. Vechile engine valve noise creating big sound iam not satisfied. Before iam using honda shine honda engine and meilage also great. Yamaha fzs v2.0 engine useless. Kindly please replace my bike.. Or return my payemt 97000..
Fzs old bike engine verry good. But v2.0 engine useless for v2.0 customers.. Iam not satisfied yamaha service. Iam also working at indias first car manufacture industary..
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017

[Nov 12, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sonal Barbie's response, Nov 04, 2017
I want spare parts any how
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
HI,
Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

I bought a bike Yamaha sz-RR from panda motors dharamgarh kalahandi odisha.I got a coupon in it but I can't able get my rewards.when I called in comstumer support no they hold the calls for a hour but they will not contact with us.support was too much poor
I buy new rey zr dated 16/10/17 and my insurance are not given me
I given my fascino to super yamaha dealer( sub dealer of indel yamaha) on 20.10.2017 due to the accident. Till now i didnt get my vechile coz of non-availablty of spare parts. I need my vehicle repaired as soon as possible.
Dhanbad dealer nh janta h service dena customer ko or behaviour bhut ganda h waha ka staff ka.service centre wala ko ya v nh pata h ki customer kay pass kon sa gari h or kon colour ka.mera parts ka requirementrequirementtha service centre wala comment ky tha dipawali ky bd danga pr aj tk parts nh mila.bhut ganga h service or waha ky staff.
I have purchased yamaha FZS-FI version 3 on 15-Apr-2019. On the same day I have informed them that bike is moving towards left whie riding. They asked me to come on next day. On 16-Apr-2019 I went there and they told it is due to the tightness of the fork. Paying more than a lakh and getting a defective bike is not at all tolerable for me. I asked them to stop the registration process and rectify this issue or replace the bike since I have informed them on very first day. I have raised this complaint in the yamaha portal as well. Since 2003 onwards Im into the Yamaha family and this time Im not hapy with the service and quality. Please take necessary action on this. I NEED A QUALITY RIDE, FOR THAT ONLY I PAIDE MORE THAN A LAKH. Afetr getting money the dealer is not taking any interest to resolve this which makes me unhappy relationship towards Yamaha.

Username: Nirmal Franklin M
mob: [protected] and [protected]
email: franklin.[protected]@gmail.com
dealer: Whitefield yamaha motors, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019

Dear Nirmal Franklin M,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Team Yamaha India
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019

Dear Nirmal Franklin M,

As per your discussion with our Customer Care Executive. Please do coordinate with concerned Yamaha Authorized Dealership.

In case of any issue please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number: 1800-420-1600.

Team Yamaha India