[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — poor service at siddharth yamaha, sohna road, sector 38, gurugram

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 anikbansal
I got my yamaha ray servicing done from this service centre. Post which during the inspection, i found that rpm was high on the scooter which they rectified at the spot. However, the issue occurred again after 1 week. So i went to this service station after 2 months (Approx) to get this issue rectified. So, the mechanic resolved the problem again but after 2-3 days the problem occurred again. So i called the servicing manager and told him about the issue and he asked me to visit their service centre again.

So today i visited them again and tried to guide them that there are some gaps in the way they are looking at this rpm problem and that's why the issue has arrived for the third time. So, the manager replied like it was not their fault and he was not accepting it and started behaving rudely and unprofessionally. So i left the place and got my scooter checked from the local service centre.

I made a big mistake when i handed over my scooter for the first time to this yamaha service centre for servicing even after reading so many negative reviews about them on google. I would never ever recommend anyone to buy a yamaha automobile because of their poor services.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 7, 2017

[Nov 05, 2017] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Nov 06, 2017
HI,
Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number[protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 04:30 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

Sakshi motors nerul branch was not refunding my security deposit of rs 47000
Against Yamaha facino scooters

1997
    Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - poor service at siddharth yamaha, sohna road, sector 38, gurugram