[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — regarding my new r15 v3 which has been stolen from the showroom at the time of my 2nd service

Chayan Bose on Jan 13, 2019
Hello, i am chayan bose from kolkata. I bought my new r15 v3 on 20th september, 2018 after waiting for 5 to 6 month. It's been an year i have joined in a new job so it's not possible for me to buy a bike in cash payment so i bought it in finance which i got from capital first. Last wednesday, at the date of 9th january, 2019 i gave my bike to the showroom for my 2nd service at the time of 12.48 p. M and they told me to take the delivery at 3.30 p. M. I went to the showroom at 3.45 and they told me that they kept my bike at the side of their showroom for washing and after that they were not getting able to find my bike, it has been stolen from the showroom and the showroom has my keys too.
Today it's 13th january, 2019 but still now they did not do anything to find the bike and give it back to me. I have all the documents and the job card for the servicing too.
Please kindly tell me that what is my duty now. I have my loan running, my bike has been stolen from the showroom when it was their responsibility, i am not getting any help from the showroom and so on.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 13, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Chayan Bose,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - regarding my new r15 v3 which has been stolen from the showroom at the time of my 2nd service