[Resolved]  Yamaha Motor India — Regarding unethical behavior of staff/theft at at service center

Hello Team
This complaint is regarding unethical behavior witnessed by me earlier today at one of your service center at Patna, Bihar. I had handed over my Yamaha R15 motorbike (BR01FG3733) for it's first servicing at Sri Sai Yamaha, Swadesh Tower, Rukanpura, Bailey Road Patna at around 2PM today (28 August 2021). Later in the day, when I went there to take back the bike after servicing at around 5 PM, I realized that the fuel tank was showing almost 3-4 litres of petrol less than what I had earlier when I had handed it over. The only reason comprehensible is that petrol was taken out deliberately any knowingly from tank when the bike was at the service center.
When I enquired about the same, none of the staffs were cooperative and they took no active steps to find out the foul play.

I am heavily disappointed with this unprofessional behavior and strongly condemn such activities, involving theft. Such actions shatters the belief and confidence of customers as well as the reputation of company like yours. I urge you to take cognizance of this incident and take active measures to find out the facts and provide me with the needed relief.
I would also suggest to sensitize the staff members to avoid such highly uncalled for and disgraced actions in future.
Aug 31, 2021
They didn't called or mailed me .I will never visit your service center sri Sai yahama.very bad experience I had with you center
Aug 29, 2021

Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 04, 2021
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response

We regret for the inconvenience caused.
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Saturday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha