[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — saf yamaha service center in hyderabad

Chandrangutta hyd besides roman hotel, Chandrangutta Hydrabad Talagana, India
 Iqad on Jun 15, 2019
Saf Yamaha service center it was not taken any bike for servings he told me your let not coming .i will ten time going he was not taking bike and tolong very bad langav you will touch your bike . Please take any action ser
And it not have any particular part of bike it was taken time for part 2, 3, month very poor and bad service please take any action ser .
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 15, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Iqad,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

Dear sir, my self Mithilesh I have done finance of Yamaha fzs bike January 2018. Jm motors H 185 sector-63 Noida u. P. I have wrong information of deler side. And take of extra money. Please take action. My vehicle number UPBS7754. Kindly request for you to give me gasification.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019

Dear Mithilesh Kumar,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha