Yamaha Motor India — say no to yamaha do not buy yamaha fz25 : its a faulty machine, worst service by yamaha

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Arjunms007 on Mar 2, 2019
First of all, I would like to recommend a motto for Yamaha : 'NO YAMAHA'

I bought my first bike from Yamaha, a brand new Fz25 priced at 1.50 lakhs around two months back. Had my first service on Jan 18th and now my bike just covered 2800 KM. After the first service, i noted an abnormal 'Rrrr' sound from the engine when the bike cross 4000 RPM. I did double checked with my friends to make sure its not a normal engine sound. Also, i had to face ignition issue a few times. The bike failed to start sometimes. I didn't panic as i trusted YAMAHA brand and believed the service team will fix it in no time as its a brand new bike. The next day i took the bike to service center,
I told them the problem regarding ignition and issue for self start and i was surprised to hear the response from the supervisor. He told me the following facts about Yamaha Motorcycle

"This issue is common in Fz25 bikes and they will do something to fix that in your second service!"
"You don't have to worry as we have a breakdown service when the bike stops halfway"
"We cannot check unless the issue is shown in front of us"

Isn't it Embarrassing !!
What I could understand from the response is that i must run this bike praying to god for 2000 KM until the second service for the fix. Another realization is the assurance of fault machine manufacturing by Yamaha with common issues.

Also, regarding the engine sound, he rode the bike and understood the abnormal sound problem. When i asked for the fix, Again look at the response

"The bike covered just 2800 KM and we cannot do anything with the engine before 3000 KM "

What am i supposed to do now with this faulty machine now ??
I must say, Yamaha is responsible for this faulty manufacturing and irresponsible service response without doubt and i will make sure no friend or acquaintance of mine is gonna purchase an Yamaha motorcycle anymore.

Mobile number : [protected]
Email id : [email protected]
Chassis number : ME1RG4218J0044516
Nature of Complaint : Engine and Ignition issue
Concerned dealership : INDEL AUTOMOTIVES KOCHI PVT LTD
Retail date : 18/12/2018

[Mar 02, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

As I gave my bike for servicing at Uppal show room, they did not informed me for replacing the parts and estimation for the bike. The Service and Parts bill is equal to 50% if my cost.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2019

Dear Dileep Gattu,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - say no to yamaha do not buy yamaha fz25 : its a faulty machine, worst service by yamaha