[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — unnecessarily putting labour charges

8667263885, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 Muthuannamalai Vijay on Feb 28, 2019
Today i completed my fasion service at paras yahama, mount road. They are unnecessarily putting labour charges for replacing spark plug and air filter though which is part of their general services scope.

Worst response and bad behaivour from the floor incharge mr. John, not giving any respect to customers.

Tried reaching parrys yahama service head mr. Saravanan in the provided contact number, once again the same person has taken the call and informing me that the respective person has diverted his call today. But there was no call divert message while call the number. They are simply mocking ppl and the worst behaviour from the staffs.

I will register a legal conplaint incase if you are not going to take any proper action against this incident.

I have the respective photograhps if required
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2019

[Mar 01, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Dear Muthuannamalai Vijay,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

For changing damage battery to new battery only 7 month old bike of Yamaha saluto 125cc. My bike no.-UP78 FE 8245
Purchased date 07/06/2019.
Ravi motor Service Center of Yamaha kanpur not reply genuine reason for arranging new battery.
Please take a necessary action against him.
So that I'm telling your services to my concerning persons.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2019

Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha