[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — worst after sale servicing

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Sayon Mazumder on Nov 16, 2019
I gave my ray-zr for second servicing dated 15th nov, 2019. I went to service center even before opening, at around 8.30 am in the morning. The servicing was supposed to be done by 15th nov evening itself. But i got a call from the vendor that it wil not be done on the same day instead they promised to deliver my vehicle by next day 12pm. Until that it was tolerable. So the next day came i give a call to the vendor before 12 pm and he kept on giving excuse and told me to come at sharp 3 pm, promised to deliver my scooty. So i went at service center by 3 pm and i was amazed to see that my scooty was kept as it is outside, they even didn't touched my scooty for servicing, crash guard was yet to be placed which i ordered. I kept on waiting for next 4 hours there. Everyone was coming and collecting their bikes.in end i got my scooty partially ready with half cleaning, still had water on it's body and screws was loosen.
I paid more than 2000 for servicing and crash guard. Is this the way yamaha treat with their loyal customers? Horrible experience. I'll suggest everybody to avoid yamaha bikes for their worst embarrassing after sale service.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 27, 2019

[Nov 16, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Nov 25, 2019
Dear Sayon Mazumder,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha