[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — yamaha safetymotors dealership service in perundurai, erode is worse

Erode, Tamilnadu, India
 Sudhakar Shanmugam on Feb 20, 2019
I went to yamaha safetymotors dealership for servicing my vehicle (Yamaha fz version 1.0) on 15.02.2019. They said that estimated amount of about rs.2000 but at delivery, they told service amount of about rs.2700. And also they delivered the vehicle without fitting front bumper, not cleaning the spark plug and also not fitting properly indicator buzzer. I felt dissatisfied with their services. I need proper explanation for this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 23, 2019

[Feb 20, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Dear Sudhakar Shanmugam,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - yamaha safetymotors dealership service in perundurai, erode is worse