[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — yamaha saluto 125cc / starting problem

Gokul1608 on Oct 2, 2018
I bought a new bike on 23/07/2018, from day one on wards i am facing starting in my bike. I raised compliant and 4 times visited service center also but my issue is not solved. That service people and service manager answers are you must use the choke and kick start everyday or engine idle time is more than 3 hours, why should i use choke everyday. I sent email to yamaha india motor i. E [email protected], but i got no response from them. I felt very bad about their improper and inefficient customer service. Please look into this issue and close it as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 5, 2018

[Oct 02, 2018] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2018
Dear Gokul,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Comments

i sent email to your id . i need reply for my previous email dated on 29 sep 2018, 10.54 Am, subject is Request Closure Mail! IYM:0035298. i need proper response for my below listed queries.

1.why should i use choke everyday or engine idle time is more than 3 hours.
2. Have mentioned anywhere in your user manual to use the choke?, (i.e Engine idle time is more than 3 hours).
3.Can you explain the whats is the function of choke?
4.This vehicle is having starting trouble problem, then how your PDI Qc passed it?
5.What is your maximum lead time to close the customer compliant.?
6.How defective product is reached to end customer, i want know where is the gap in your quality system, so can you provide a detail 8D report ?
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Oct 4, 2018

Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 08:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha
I have purchased Yamaha R15 V2 in March 2017, I have done proper serving as per manual. But after 10 K Km, while riding my clutch cable got worn off completely. Kindly please address this issue, bow come a clutch cable work off so easily. I have the damaged clutch cable. This might have caused some fatal issues.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Oct 10, 2018

Dear Vignesh Shankar Muniappan,

Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Ignition not working,
Batter Not active,
this is the 4 th compliant
its a 5 months vehicle
Date of incident : 4 monts ago
service centre is not responding.
nava india service center Mr. Thirupathy is Answer the call he told one week back ( He will Comming One week on the way. But he is not yet here)

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306