[Resolved] Yamaha Motor India — yamaha ybr part not received order placed on 21 october 2018

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ksingh18 on Jan 18, 2019
I purchased yamaha ybr 110 cc bike in 2010. As its rear arm comp had broken so i am not able to use it. I requested for the part at the yamaha showroom in najafgarh delhi and they placed the order for the same (Order no - 10187p[protected] on 21/10/2018. It is almost 3 months but i did not receive the requested part (Rear arm comp) yet. I visited no of time and follow up on the call as well but no response.
Please do the needful.

As yamaha has stopped the production of these bikes so parts are not available in open market.

I attached the order copy in attachment.

yamaha ybr part not received order placed on 21 october 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 19, 2019
I did not received any communication from Yamaha motors yet. They sent the notification on consumer complaint site only and asked to raise complaint on Yes Yamaha website.

Also they updated the status as complaint resolved but I did not receive requested part yet . and any communication from Yamaha

[Jan 19, 2019] Yamaha Motor India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [email protected], so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha
Updated by ksingh18, Feb 19, 2019
Mobile number : [protected]
Email id : [email protected]
Chassis number : ME15TS0F4A2001463
Nature of Complaint : Yamaha YBR Requested part not received. Request raised on 21/10/2018
Concerned dealership: Najafgarh Yamaha showroom
Retail date :
Address (if possible) Najafgarh New Delhi - 110043
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

We have shared your details with customer care team. They will contact you soon

Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2019

We have tried to calling you but the call was not connected. We request you to please escalate your query at [email protected] or Call us at Toll Free Number:[protected].

Team Yamaha India

Comments

My Bike original seat is very hard and I informed to dealership showroom. But they are not responding to my problem.
Yamaha Motor India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 18004201600, Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha

Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201306
    Yamaha Motor India - yamaha ybr part not received order placed on 21 october 2018