[Resolved]  Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — booking confirmation required

I have booked tickets from Bangalore to Delhi charged me around Rs 2, 885. Payment was done through PayPal account, but not confirmed with yatra.com

This is the second time, I am facing the issues...please help to provide me solution as quick as possible. I have enough of this ### everytime. I have always booked my tickets through you, being a loyal customer. This is how you treat !

You can give me refund, bm but actually that will not resolve the issue.

I want to have same prices for the tickets after refund. I am not going to pay a single extra penny or will withdraw my account from you and also book it on social media to not use your services.

24 hrs is what I can wait maximum !
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with reference to your concern regarding the payment.

We really apologize the inconvenience caused to you, We request you to please share us your Registered email ID & contact number on [protected]@yatra.com, so that we can check the details and assist you accordingly.

Yatra Care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Yesterday i booked first time with yatra for my hotels in goa and what i found was a fraud...amount got deducted and no booking was done...when i informed yatra they said amount is not received by yatra and they told that the payment was a failure...
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019
Dear Subham,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would request you to kindly share your registered email ID, contact number, amount charged and Yatra booking reference number if any to enable us to assist you. You can also share the details with us at [email protected]

Yatra Care

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Phone
    +91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Address
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001