[Resolved]  Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — harassed by yatra online pvt ltd

Dear sir/madam

Subject :- harassed by yatra online pvt ltd

Booking ids provided by yatra :- ya9522643, yh3943676

I booked a tour to australia & newzealand on 11 jan 2018 for my brother & bhabi through yatra online pvt ltd.

Sucheta chugh & manish anand are the yatra employees those who provided us the tour.

1. First of all my departure date was on[protected] but they changed it to[protected] as i already made most of the payment.

2. They provide us the itinerary with timings mentioned for various services just before a day of departure on[protected] with wrong information (Wrong timings were mentioned) due to which my brother & bhabi missed their flights from christchurch to brisbane. Any how they managed to bought air fare from christchurch to goldcoast they bought air tickets themselves for which they paid 737/- $nz and 100/-$nz for a cab from goldcoast airport to the hotel. I booked that tour for my convenience but travellers are totally fed up with services provide by yatra online travels pvt ltd. If my parents were there and if they missed their flight just because of the wrong information provided by yatra than how they managed. If otas will work in this manner then i think in some time otas will surely get shutdown. Because of this i paid twice for the same service. We need complete air fare & cab fare refund from the company. Yatra provided a cab at 800 hours from hotel to airport & flight was at 8:15. There were no cab before 8 in the hotel.

3. At australia goldcoast, yatra committed to provide hot air ballooning with champagne breakfast to the travellers but they were unable to provide such service for which manish anand an employee of yatra & a tour provider confirmed us to provide a refund of inr 23192/- on[protected] and provide confirmation to process refund within 07-09 working days but till today we received nothing from yatra side.

4. Yatra provide public mode of transport in newzealand on seat in coach basis without any sightseeing & the newzealand itinerary provided by yatra is full of sightseeing. Like a dtc bus coach stops at every stop to pick passengers. Yatra told transfers on share basis will be provided.

5. Now no one is picking up the call.

I want to suggest every traveler never booked a tour through any ota (Online travel agency). It's better to approach directly to the suppliers or owners for (Airlines, accommodation etc.) otas are only to harass customers.

Anuj agarwal
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 10, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018 Dear Anuj,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience cause to you. We have received your query and would respond you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Yatra Care
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018 Dear Anuj,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

Thank you for your patience! Would like to inform you that as we have checked our team was in contact with you regarding your refund query. Hope your query has been resolved. Hence, we are changing the status of this query to resolved. For any further assistance feel free to connect with us.

Yatra Care
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

You are right, I also feel the same. Before booking they will call you n number of times and after payment they don't respond to emails or calls. My travel date is tomorrow and I am following up with them for the tickets 100 times and they have not send me till. Hopefully I should be getting atleast before my flight and definitely now I cannot expect many itineraries they have promised. Never book holidays from Yatra.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2018
Dear Customer,

Would request you to please share your Yatra booking reference number and your registered e mail address so that our team can assist you further.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 10, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 13, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in
    1974
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Phone
    +91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Address
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001