Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — domestic flight tickets

utkarshtiwari.kill on Mar 19, 2020
I have booked an airplane ticket from pune to new delhi on *-*-* at *:* time. The amount got deducted from my upi account but the ticket is not booked. There are no details regarding the tickets in the "my booking" section on the website as well.

I have proof of the money deducted from my upi account as well. I also contacted google pay and they confirmed me that the transaction from their end was successful.

This is highly unprofessional and unacceptable. They are making complete fools of the customers.

I need a full refund for my ticket.

[Mar 19, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2020

Greetings from Yatra.com !

Kind request to share the e mail address used for transaction and amount charged for us to check and assist you better.

Yatra Care
Updated by utkarshtiwari.kill, Mar 20, 2020
Hello The email that was used to buy the ticket was utkarsh tiwari.[protected]@gmail.com and the amount deducted for that is rs 6262
Updated by utkarshtiwari.kill, Mar 20, 2020
Email: utkarshtiwari.[protected]@gmail.com
Amount : 6262 INR
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2020

Greetings from Yatra !

Kind request to share the transaction details and e mail address used from transaction on [protected]@yatra.com for us to check and assist you better.

Yatra Care !
Updated by utkarshtiwari.kill, Mar 21, 2020
Hello i have mailed the details of transaction and email id at [protected]@yatra.com
Updated by utkarshtiwari.kill, Mar 21, 2020
What does protected stands for in the above given comment
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2020

Team would have the details checked and respond you back on the same e mail thread.

Yatra Care !
Updated by utkarshtiwari.kill, Mar 22, 2020
I have recieved none information on the refund status till now

Comments

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - domestic flight tickets