[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — I am complaining about my train tickets booked from howard station to puri station.

3 Mayfair Road, Kolkata-19. Beside Punjab Biradree, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Samraggi Ghosh on Aug 5, 2019
I have had an extremely bad experience with ur online services. I had booked 4 train tickets on the 24th of July of an amt. of Rs.4783 had been credited from my back account. Today is the 5th of August. I have still not received my refund this makes me so disappointed that it is taking so much time o[censored]r esteem organisation to provide me with the refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-09-06 02:32:11

[Aug 06, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Aug 06, 2019

Greetings from Yatra.com !

Regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your email address used for the booking for us to locate the transaction and assist you better.

Yatra Care

Comments

My email for the transaction is @[protected]@gmail.com
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2019

Dear Samraggi,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We would like to inform you that with the given email Id. We are not able to trace any booking/transaction. Hence request you to kindly share correct email Id or complete bank details for us to check and assist you.

Yatra Care
Pls check with the email ID @[protected]@gmail.com
Rest information which can be o[censored]r help is attached below:

This is extremely unprofessional behaviour, making a consumer wait so long even after launching a complaint. High demotivating behaviour. Can consumers actually ever trust ur services. This is actually making me question y I even thought o[censored]sing ur website, will not do it again surely if action is not taken immediately.
Can u pls refund my money asap otherwise I will be forced to take legal action. Kindly look into the matter with a little more seriously.
Samraggi Ghosh's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 12, 2019
*Kindly look into the matter with urgent affect.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - I am complaining about my train tickets booked from howard station to puri station.