[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — issue regarding ticket rescheduling

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 pravu_3088 on Jan 7, 2019

I am trying to reschedule my ticket on yatra.com. But website is giving error in dob field - this is ridiculous since this is same data as of original booking. Also when i am trying to send complaint on yatra.com - i am unable to send again due to website error. How pathetic website is this...

My yatra booking reference number :[protected]

I want my money back from yatra and also i never ever recommend this cheater site to any friends/relative.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 07, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019

Greeting form Yatra.com

Regret the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your query to our concerned team, they would connect with you and update with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Dear Pravu,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We tried to connect with you to discuss the change requirement and applicable charges; however, could not connect as there was no response from your end. We request you to kindly share the suitable time to connect to discuss this further.

We tried to raise a complaint on website and could not face any issue, we would request you to please share the details of the issue faced at [protected]@yatra.com, we will be please to assist.

Yatra Care

Comments

Hi Yatra Team,

I apologize that I missed your call - You can contact me anytime. I will be available this time.
pravu_3088's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 8, 2019
Also customer support too bad - chat doesn't worked for me (I tried in evening), customer care number doesn't work. Website gives error while flight reschedule.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 9, 2019

Greeting form Yatra.com

We have forwarded the request to our concerned team, they would connect with you and update with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 9, 2019

Greeting form Yatra.com

As per our records, our team was in contact with you and shared the required information with you. Hope your concern has been resolved.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - issue regarding ticket rescheduling