[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — money has not been refunded

ms meeta sharma on Mar 20, 2019
I have been calling yatra for my refund since jan 24, 2019. The ticket was cna celled by the airlines. And the money has been refunded to yatra by the airline but yatra people everytime say that they will refund but now its like 2 months i haven't got my refund yet. I have already raised a complaint to yatra which they told like they will refund in 24 hours, (And that happened more than a month ago) but still i have not received my refund back. This is not the first time yatra is has done this. May be its there tactics to keep money with themselves and enjoy the interest. Now i want my money back with the 2 months interest as well.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2019

[Mar 20, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ms meeta sharma, Mar 20, 2019
[protected] complain number
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Meeta,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. Request you to kindly share your registered email ID, contact number and Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you.

Yatra Care
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 23, 2019
Dear Meeta,

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Warm Regards,
Yatra Care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - money has not been refunded