Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — money is deducted though booking was not confirmed

Payprabh on Jan 18, 2019
I had booked flight tickets on 17th jan 2018 for which payment has been deducted but on yatra site where i could see status as transaction could not be completed. As i complained about it i got a call from yatra executive assuring to do the transaction again and again money got deducted 2nd time. I want my money back as soon as possible. I see no valid reason to deduct money and no booking as both the transactions were done different times and after making sure internet is working fine

money is deducted though booking was not confirmed
money is deducted though booking was not confirmed

[Jan 19, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2019

Greetings, From Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would request you to kindly share your registered email ID, contact number and Yatra booking reference number to enable us to assist you. You can also share the details with us at Forums@Yatra.com, so that we can check the details and assist you accordingly.

Yatra Care
Updated by Payprabh, Jan 20, 2019
My contact no is [protected] and email ID as payal. Prabhu93@gmail.com.

I dont have any booking reference no as there was no such booking that was confirmed I directly got website with a message showing error as transaction could not be completed try again later.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 20, 2019

Greetings, From Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We have check and found that your refund of INR 5300.00 + INR 5300.00 has been processed from our end on 17'Jan and 18'Jan under Yatra reference number[protected] and[protected]. If payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

Yatra Care

Comments

My contact no is [protected] and email ID as payal. Prabhu93@gmail.com.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - money is deducted though booking was not confirmed