[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — Refund for flight tickets.

rupsi123
This is to share my grudge or grievances with yatra.
My flight got cancelled by vistara airline, i talked to them, they told me that they will give some alternative via flight. So i tried to contact yatra agent. They assured me that i will be getting full refund around 3k, so, i booked another direct flight. But i got a refund of just 1285 rupees, when contacted, they replied as, 1000 got deducted because i used some coupon while booking the tickets, and 450 some cancellation charges, so, there comes one question, i booked for round trip, 500 off was falling for each side, but u deducted whole 1000 from my one way ticket and made money, also there was not my fault that u deducted 450.

You shouldn't have refunded that also. If i had known all these strategies, i would have availed vistara's another flight.

I just got cheated.

Applogies for such an informal message. This is not just for you but for whole yatra system.
Seriously you guys need to change some of your manipulating policies.

See, what else you can do.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 3, 2017

[May 26, 2017] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 26, 2017

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience. Kindly share your Yatra reference number and we will be happy to assist you.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 30, 2017

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience. We request you to please share your Yatra reference number to assist you further.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 02, 2017

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience. We request you to please share your Yatra reference number if your query has not yet resolved.

Yatra Care

Comments

Cancellation charges on my tickets shows as ZERO although when i cancelled the ticket yatra has charged heavy amount and deducted something like 9332, moreover they never shows the charges on website directly only 3980rs credited to my credit card from the total amount of 13312rs..
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 29, 2017

Dear Abhishek

Greetings from Yatra.com

We have forwarded your query to our concerned team and shall try to resolve it at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 30, 2017

Dear Abhishek

Booking reference number -- CT572729

We thank you for your patience. We would like to inform you that balance refund of INR 9396.00 has been processed from our end to your account on 22 May 2017. If payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 48 working hrs and if payment has been made from nationalized bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account.

We hope that above information will suffice the purpose.

Yatra Care
I booked a room for 2 nights ref no[protected]. I cancelled by mistake and not they don't refund any amount or they don't rebook as well. Customer support person named karanjeet bhatiya is one of the worse person I spoke ever..Cheating customers in day light. The support guy is not even ready to listen. He is not bothered only
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 29, 2017

Dear Nishant,

Booking reference number - 2105720263252

We thank you for contacting us. As we checked our team has tried their level best to provide satisfactory resolution regarding this query. Please be advised as booking was cancelled online, therefore, we do not any provision to reinstate it. Due to booking's non refundable policy we are unable to process any refund against this cancellation.

We hope that above is in order. For any other assistance required please contact at 09555 800 800. For holidays please call on 1860 200 1800 / 1860 200 0900. Alternatively, write on [email protected]

Yatra care
As expected pretty poor response
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jun 3, 2019

Dear Nishant,

Greetings from Yatra.com

This is with regards to your Hotel booking under Yatra booking reference number 2105720263252.

As checked, Our team was already in contact with you and have shared the required information. As informed, this booking was cancelled online, therefore we do not any provision to reinstate the booking and as per Cancellation policy, your booking was non- refundable. Hence, there is no refund due from our end.

Yatra care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - Refund for flight tickets.