[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — refund of money deducted whereas no booking confirmation received

Rail Yatra.com, Baleshwar Sadar, Odisha, India
 Jasminepatra on Feb 18, 2020
User id: jasmine patra
Traveller 1 name: jasmine patra
Age: 47 yrs
Gender: female
Seat: lower berth (Sleeper class)

Traveller 2 name: shantanu choudhury
Afe: 7 yrs
Gender: male
Seat: upper berth (Sleeper class)

Date of booking: 16.02.2020
Date of journey: 26.02.2020
From balasore to rourkela
Train: utkal express
Time of booking: 21:00- 21:30 hrs
Phone number to receive ticket: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2020

[Feb 18, 2020] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. Request you to kindly share your registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2020

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Warm Regards,
Updated by Jasminepatra, Feb 20, 2020
My registered email iD-
jasmine.[protected]@gmail.com

Please look into the matter ASAP as my booking was not registered but money deducted from debit card during online transaction. Probably because of some Network technical issue as I received the OTPs for validification of my registered phone (verified) and email an hour after the deduction.
Instead of corresponding through email please contact (sms or call) me on my given phone number- [protected] as my mail isn't verified by yatra.com and I am clueess regarding how to fix the issue.
Thanks and Regards
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2020

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We have received your message however your email ID is still showing protected. Request you to forward your details directly to our email at [protected]@yatra.com So that we can look into it and assist you.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - refund of money deducted whereas no booking confirmation received