[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — refund or cancellation

Radhika Shenava on Mar 6, 2018
I did my booking from manglore to mumbai on 5th april 2018. However, when i received my ticket after booking the date mentioned was 16th march

Booking reference number[protected]
Airline pnr byrfut

Soon after booking i had called customer care of yatra.com to resolve the issue where i was asked to either reschedule or cancel my ticket whose fare is equivalent to ticket fare.

Please help to get the issue resolved as i feel it is unfair to pay additional approx. 2000/-
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Mar 06, 2018
Dear Radhika,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We have checked the reservation history and the booking was confirmed as per your search on the website and cancellation or rescheduling charges will be applicable as per the fare rule. In case you have faced any technical error on the website kindly share something which can prove that there was a technical error so that we can take it further with our technical team.

Best Regards
Yatra Care
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Team,

Thanks for resolving the issue within 24 hours of complaint filed. Appreciate your quick response.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - refund or cancellation