[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — unsuccessful transaction[protected]

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Talreja811 on Jan 8, 2019
Hi team,

This is in regards to reference number[protected]. I tried to book my ticket from yatra.com from mumbai to delhi. Ticket was booked unconfirmed. I made parcial payment voucher and remaing payments through credit card. Both voucher and card payment went successfully. Please find attached confirmation for review. I tried reach customer service and person suggested me he is checking and will get back to me after 2 hours.

After 2 hours person suggested me your transaction went unsuccessful please contact some number they will re-open your voucher and you'll get refunds.

I asked him why ticket didn't went through he doesn't have reason. I suggested him you have the money you needed re-book my ticket he said no.

I am doing night shifts and he want me to wake up at 10 am and re-open my vochers and re-book tickets.

If i did everything with good terms trusted on yatra.com then why i should bear all the pains which i am not liable for??

I can't book ticket again at present because i have to wait for my vochers to re-open and when tomorrow i will re-open my vochers and book ticket again there will be price rise in ticket. Why should i bear that losses.

If you think there was some transaction issues with online payments you should have declined it at same time so that i should have re-booked.

Guys you have all the money that require please book my ticket either please pay price rise differences for tomorrow because it's not my fault at all.

Vicky talreja

unsuccessful transaction - 070196557966
unsuccessful transaction - 070196557966
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 08, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2019
Dear Vicky,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience you have faced, as we checked this issue has been shared and discussed on messages with our Social media team. Please feel free to advise if any further action required. We will be please to assist you.

Yatra Care

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - unsuccessful transaction - 070196557966