Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — yatra failed to provide service and refund, money purely inability of dealing with vendors
SrSrini R on Jan 21, 2019
1. I had a online reservation on 14/12/18 for island vinnies tropical beach cabana stay on 6/1/19. On 5th while i was in andaman i got a call from yatra explaining they were unable to reserve hotel.in spite of advance reservation yatra unable to reserve stay for me.
2. Since i am already in andaman they offered stay at pellicon beach resorts, i appreciate they tried to correct their fault. There was a cyclone on 6/1/19 so no transport to havelock and entire island evacuated, so hotel closed on that day. I had to struggle to find a stay in portblair that day, no intimation/help from yatra.
3. We continued our stay in andaman until 9th and we had a return flight to our home on 10th, this one also reserved through yatra.
4. After retuning from my trip, all of a sudden i got a call from yatra on 10th offering stay on some other day, that means in order to utilize that stay i need to travel back to andaman through flight from my home town.
5. Hotel and yatra played a game and finally no money returned. As a customer i have not stayed in that hotel but i end up paying money for it.
6. I have some other reservations on that cyclone period, all of the vendors considered this natural disaster and re-funded money without any question. Yatra fails to process refund and looting customers.
What kind of justice this, this is online business we pay money without looking a person purely on trust and india picking pretty fast. If these online business guys cheating like this how long this business going to sustain. Please help to resolve this case. Here is a yatra reference number[protected]
[Jan 21, 2019] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportYatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 21, 2019
Greetings from Yatra.com!
We regret the inconvenience you have gone through. We would like to inform you that we have received your query & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.
Verified SupportYatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2019
Greetings form Yatra.com !
As checked our team was in continues conversation with you pertaining to the raised concern. Please note for any kind of refund in these situations we are completely depended on the hotel, as you informed we have requested hotel for cancellation for which they have denied and given the window of 2 day when you can avail your stay as ferry was started and customer were travelling to Havelock, our team tried contacting you to pass on the same information but the number was not reachable an e mail was also sent to you every time, please note hotel have clearly denied for any refunds. On your request our team have shared all the hotel conversations with you on your registered e mail address. If hotel is accepting for any refund in the conversation at your end then please take the same in writing from them and share the same with us to investigate and process the same to you.
Yatra Care !
Verified SupportYatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 03, 2019
Hotel conversation is already shared with you where they are clearly denying for any refund against this booking. We sent e mails to you on the registered e mail address all the times when your number was not contactable on trip. Regret to inform you but any refund against the same is not possible from our end as hotel gave the option only to amend the booking as per the shared dates and is not ready for any refund now, you already have the same conversation with you. As informed if hotel is accepting for any refunds do share the written communications with us to take this further and assist accordingly.
Yatra Care !
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|
[Resolved] Yatra.com - E cash redeem fraud 
[Resolved] www.yatra.com - unconfirmed tickets refund 
[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - Tour package by yatra and boarding denied at last moment at rome fco 
[Resolved] Yatra.com and INB Avenues India Pvt. Ltd, - Amount deducted, however, no hotel booking done 
[Resolved] Yatra.com - Ticket not booked but amount got deducted