[Resolved] Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in — yatra website not allowing to cancel my ticket

Khairatabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 kaushiki111 on Feb 11, 2018
Booking reference number[protected]
I wanted to cancel my return ticket but in the yatra website they are not showing my last 6 months booking details and also not allowing us to cancel tickets.
Also, if i try to contact customer support for domestic and international flight they are not providing phone support as well.
These people are really making customer fool. Also, i had 1000 ecash that too they turned to zero without any reason.in the name of coupon they are using our money and giving to other peopole in the name of offer and cheating us.

Please find below details —
Congratulations! Your flight booking is confirmed.
Booking reference number[protected]
Please find your e-ticket attached with this email.
You will earn 1000 ecash for this booking. To know more about ecash and how to redeem it, click here
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2018

[Feb 11, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2018
Dear Customer,

We have forwarded your query to our concern team, they would connect with you shortly with the charges. kindly be patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Care !
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

As per our records, customer care team would have contacted you for all your concerns and have shared the required information with you. Should you require any further assistance, please call us on[protected] /[protected] For holidays please call on [protected].

Best Regards,
Yatra Care !

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra Online / Yatratrip.in - yatra website not allowing to cancel my ticket