[Resolved]  Yatra.com — andaman holiday package : cheated without any bookings and services after taking full package amount

Payment for package done well in advance, but when the holiday started nothing was booked or paid to the hotels or service providers. Customer suffered with full family in a location without proper bookings, guidance and arrangements that too for a package which was confirmed and payment done fully well in advance more than 3 months.
Travel walk is an agent from yatra supposed to manage the holiday has done nothing from their end and asked customer to pay cash every places during check out which was on top of the already paid package amount.

I requested to refund the amount payed by me which is additional to the package amount due to nonpayment of booking amount at hotel, ferry etc by the travel walk.
Apart from the above mentioned refund i requested compensation from the package because i didn’t received any type of local tour or transport facilities which is included in the package itinerary from travel walk.

I requested yatra to consider this with due responsibility and initiate the refund as soon, but no response regarding the refund or compensation of package amount.

I lost complete amount of the package rs 48000, additional rs 20352, my leaves, spoiled entire holiday full in tension and stress...

My holiday was total failure due to reason that travel walk couldn’t given any booking at all, no local tour, no hotel payment done, ferry not booked. Even yatra not shown any responsibility for customer services and grievances... Full package amount was paid by me well in advance of 3 months but due to seller i had to pay for everything.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 12, 2018
Dear Customer,

Regret the inconvenience caused, we are having this checked with our concern team and would update you with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Yatra Care!
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Mar 13, 2018
Dear Umesh.

Greeting from Yatra.com!

As per our records our team was in contact with you over the mail, Regarding your refund hope your query has been resolved.

Yatra Care
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response Apr 24, 2018
Dear Customer,

Regret the inconvenience caused to you, we are having this checked with our concern team and would update you with the details. Kind request for your patience in the interim.

Yatra Care!
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Not resolved yet ... no response or actions taken .
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Apr 25, 2018

Hi, Greeting from Yatra.com! As per our records our team was in contact with you and advise the correct refund timeline. For any further assistance, feel free to connect with us. Thanks, Yatra Care.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Phone
    +91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Address
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001