Yatra.com — domestic flight cancellation yatra reference number is[protected] pnr : byyz2k

Akhil Pokle on Nov 16, 2017
I paid amout rs 2882 for my flight on[protected], yatra reference number is[protected] go air flight g8-384@21:55 on sun 03 dec 17 from mumbai to goa is pnr byyz2k... Just after booking i tried to cancel my ticked as i mistakely booked for 3rd dec rather than 10 dec... Now i need to cancel my ticket but there is 0 refund... As airline cancellation charges alone are 2950 plus 400 as yatra cancellation charges.. Im trying to cancel my booking 25 days prior flight. This is really cheating for customers..

[Nov 16, 2017] Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
Dear Akhil,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We have received your query & would respond to you at the earliest. Request your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Care
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
Dear Akhil,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We would want to inform you that cancellation charges are applicable as per airline ticket rules. On reference[protected] cancellation charges are INR 1907 + INR 400 Yatra service fee. Charges would be applicable per passenger per sector and your refund would be INR 95.00.

Do feel free to contact us if any further assistance required.

Yatra Care.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra.com - domestic flight cancellation yatra reference number is 151171381543 pnr : byyz2k