[Resolved] Yatra.com — Ticket not booked but amount got deducted

ShobhitS10
I tried to book bus ticket (Goa-Pune) from Yatra.com on 15th Dec, however due to some technical issue the ticket booking was unsuccessful, and the amount got debited from my icici bank.

I tried chasing Yatra bus booking team many a times, but they only assure me of resolution within 24-48 hours. After sending them many mails(on 9th Jan, 8th Jan, 7th Jan, 2nd Jan, 22nd Dec, and 19th Dec), they do not even bother to acknowledge.

It is confirmed by them that the ticket is not booked, and too I have provided them the transaction history of my bank and all data that they require.

I request this problem to be reached out to Yatra team by consumer complaint means, so that they resolve this out asap.

I have attached screenshot of my transaction & confirmation from yatra.

Ticket not booked but amount got deducted
Ticket not booked but amount got deducted
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2017
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2017
Dear Shobhit,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Thank you for contacting us and we regret the inconvenience caused. We are checking the payment status and we will update you at the earliest. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2017
Dear Shobhi,

Regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that refund has been initiated and it will take 2-77 working days to reflect in your account. Hope your query has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience you have gone through. Kindly share your registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

Comments

Manasadeepthi Chilukuri's reply, May 11, 2018
I want immediate response
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Yatra Care
I tried to book a flight ticket from Delhi to Bangalore. The ticket did not get booked but a huge amount is debited from my account.

I tried contacting the support team they told me tat the reason for insufficient funds if it is so why should the amount in the account be debited. If questioned about it I was asked to contact my bank for refunding the amount

I Request yatra team to take this complaint on priority and refund the amount asap
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 6, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request to kindly share your email ID used at the time of booking along with the amount charged for bank for us to take it further.

Yatra Care.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 9, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We hereby would like to remind you to share us the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018

Yatra Care
Sir today even my bus ticket was not successful and money is debited ..I want my money to be refunded asap
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018

Regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your email address used for the booking and amount charged for us to locate the transaction and assist you better.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2019

Dear Yatra Team,

I tried to book the ticket from Delhi to Dubai today on 13oct and my amount got deducted from bank however, I haven’t received any booking from you guys. When I called at your customer care they told me that payment status is showing pending and in another half an hour I have got a call from your customer care stating that payment will get auto refund. But my question is why this has happened it was a huge amount of 22561rs and want to know how long it takes to reflect in my account . I need to make another booking this refund is very important for me. Plz refund it as soon as possible. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com and I am attaching the screenshots. Plz initiate my refund.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019

Dear Prabhjeet,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

This is with reference to your query dated 13 Oct, 2019 under Yatra booking reference number 1310934222652, regarding amount deduction.

We regret the inconvenience you have faced. We would like to inform you that your booking was not confirmed and your refund of INR 22561.00 has been processed from our end on 13 Oct, 2019. Please note, if payment has been made from a private bank, it will reflect in the same account within 2 to 3 working days and if payment has been made from public sector bank, it will take up to 7 working days for the credit to reflect in your account. Request you to kindly wait for the stipulated time frame for the refund to credit in your bank account.

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra.com - Ticket not booked but amount got deducted