[Resolved] Yatra.com — Ticket not booked but amount got deducted

ShobhitS10
I tried to book bus ticket (Goa-Pune) from Yatra.com on 15th Dec, however due to some technical issue the ticket booking was unsuccessful, and the amount got debited from my icici bank.

I tried chasing Yatra bus booking team many a times, but they only assure me of resolution within 24-48 hours. After sending them many mails(on 9th Jan, 8th Jan, 7th Jan, 2nd Jan, 22nd Dec, and 19th Dec), they do not even bother to acknowledge.

It is confirmed by them that the ticket is not booked, and too I have provided them the transaction history of my bank and all data that they require.

I request this problem to be reached out to Yatra team by consumer complaint means, so that they resolve this out asap.

I have attached screenshot of my transaction & confirmation from yatra.

Ticket not booked but amount got deducted
Ticket not booked but amount got deducted
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2017
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2017
Dear Shobhit,

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Thank you for contacting us and we regret the inconvenience caused. We are checking the payment status and we will update you at the earliest. We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2017
Dear Shobhi,

Regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that refund has been initiated and it will take 2-77 working days to reflect in your account. Hope your query has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

Regret the inconvenience you have gone through. Kindly share your registered email ID to enable us to assist you.

Comments

Manasadeepthi Chilukuri's reply, May 11, 2018
I want immediate response
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 11, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We hereby would like to remind you to share the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, May 17, 2018

Greetings from Yatra.com!

We are changing the status of this post to “Resolved” as we have not received any response from your end. For any further queries please feel free to connect with us.

Yatra Care
I tried to book a flight ticket from Delhi to Bangalore. The ticket did not get booked but a huge amount is debited from my account.

I tried contacting the support team they told me tat the reason for insufficient funds if it is so why should the amount in the account be debited. If questioned about it I was asked to contact my bank for refunding the amount

I Request yatra team to take this complaint on priority and refund the amount asap
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 6, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request to kindly share your email ID used at the time of booking along with the amount charged for bank for us to take it further.

Yatra Care.
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 9, 2018

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We hereby would like to remind you to share us the required details. This will enable us to assist you in resolving your concerns.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Oct 17, 2018

Yatra Care
Sir today even my bus ticket was not successful and money is debited ..I want my money to be refunded asap
Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018

Regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please share your email address used for the booking and amount charged for us to locate the transaction and assist you better.

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018

Yatra Online / YatraTrip.in Customer Care's response, Jan 5, 2019

+91 95 5580 0800 [Customer Support]
    1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector -39, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Yatra.com - Ticket not booked but amount got deducted