YatraGenie Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to YatraGenie

Having problems with YatraGenie?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YatraGenie customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YatraGenie

YatraGenie Website

YatraGenie Head Office Address

Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam
Bangalore North

YatraGenie Phone Numbers

1 860 425 1234

YatraGenie reviews & complaints(150)

I was booking a flight from Lucknow to Bangalore for 10
March 2023, I paid the whole amount by UPI but the payment screen showed failed and then my money also debited, no ticket confirmation from Yatra, kindly refund my money.
Booking no. [protected]
YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today on the date of[protected] while travelling in your bus from Visakhapatnam NAD junction -Bangalore boarding time-2:30pm at the departure time your bus driver has already knew that he broke the trolley and he is covering that it was not broken just there is a scratches anything I don't know your waste travels is responsible for this I need my refund asap such a worst experience anyone please don't travel in komitla travels they are worst

Booking date - 22/03/2020

Traveling date : 23/03/2020
      Ticket number - ygt[protected]
      From : sri kalahasthi to visakhapatnam
      Komitla (4445)
      Boarding time - 8:30 pm

Passenger information

Seat number - u13
      V chinna rao
      Mobile - [protected]
      Uday. [protected]@gmail.com
      Amount -2130

We are booking ticket through yatragenie. Unfortunatly bus has been cancelled. But still we can't received payment. So many times i am trying to contact customar care but there is no response. So please solve my problem
      Sep 30, 2020

V CHINNA RAO
      MOBILE- [protected]
      uday.[protected]@gmail.com
      AMOUNT -2130

we are booking ticket through yatragenie. unfortunatly BUS has been cancelled .but still we can't received payment. so many times i am trying to contact customar care but there is no response. so please solve my problem

Hello sir, I one of the worker of this company we need our salary. We can't Barrow money in any more form others sir

I was a passanger in the bus ap39tc5371 and completed by journey from nellore to bangalore on[protected] to 10-02-20.
          Driver was responding rudely and warned the passangers by shouting at me and a woman. She supposed to get down at starting point and missed and even for her also he responded rudely.

Finally i dropped me at some place where i can't get find any buses. Because of that i has to walk around 1km to near bustop at the time of 5.10am

And the right time to drop at bellandur is 6.20 ambut he dropped me after sarjapur signal around 5am. So it mean he was driving the bus faster than the allowed speed.

I want you take the action and i hoping that i will get response from you on this otherwise i will file complaint in near by services.
          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticket on 14/11/2109, from bangalore to visakhapatnam.
            So suddenly bus driver has been called and mentioned. My bus has been cancelled due to some reason. So i have requested for a refund amount and driver had mentioned we have emailed your bus ticket to yatragenie support office, they will cancel and refund the amount.
            Its been 16 days from the cancel date. Till now i havent received the refund amount.
            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
            Ticketid: ygt[protected]
            YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            We have booked komitla bus from blr to bza. On the way the bus got brokedown. They didn't even arranged any alternative and also not even paid back. If we have asked them, they told to purchase another ticket and go.. Very very bad service
            I was at the pick up point, i didnt cal me at all, and once if they came to know, there were threatening me, is the way to deal with the customer, i hate this services and i say my friends and and relative not book a bua of yatragenie, bcz those ppl work for there money, which they can get unusaually

Dear team,

This was my worst journey i faced yesterday, bus was too late to depart apart from that no tv no bed cover ugly maintainence inside the bus for this i was missed my interview you are charging bus fare about 1500 approx but ur not even providing minimum requirements like
              1. No charge point
              2. No tv
              3.ac buckle was breaked
              4. Bedsheet was too ugly
              5. No minimun water bottle atleast.

Please call me this was really disappoint about the service below are my ticket details.

Pnr no: ygt[protected]
              Seat no l1
              Mobile num: [protected]

If your not providing anything why ur charging this much fare..

Please give a justification on my query asap
              Nov 26, 2019
              Updated by kishan_kumar
              can we have any update regarding this...
              Good morning to one and all I have a issue on komitla travels please respond quickly, Bus staff are not responding to passengers what they give to me blanket was all holes and not proper cleaning please raise the issue other wise remaining all passengers are suffer
              Now time is 9:50am till tiffin break not there.

I have taken komitla (Yatra genie) travel to visit my home town ongole from bangalore on 22nd nov 2019 (Py 05 a 5950). After get down from the bus i forgot my men's jocket and i immediately called to bus cleaner and i informed him that i forget and please keep that with you, i will come and collect then he said okay. But at the time of collecting he said i don't know. Really this was cheaper mentality what they have shown. Still i am having call recording. Cleaner number: [protected]
                Amount was not refunded its more than 3 months
                It has been a very long

I have traveled by komitla ac sleeper bus from chennai to hyderabad on 25/10/2019 vide ticket number : ygt[protected].

This is an official trip and i need soft copy of ticket which i have not received so far in spite of several requests through your website.

Can you please send the soft copy of my ticket immediately which will help me in claiming.

My mail id : [protected]@yahoo.com...

The day when i travelled in komitla travels bus which is under yatragenie from bangalore to vijayawada was a horrible ride.
                  I booked ac sleeper in which ac is continuesly leaking
                  The water droplets are falling on me by which i'm unable to sleep.
                  What is the use of booking a sleeper coach with out sleeping.
                  Asusal charges are so high to the sky.
                  So much disappointed and worried about next passenger.
                  YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The vehicle number for your BANGALORE to VISAKHAPATNAM bus on[protected] at 01:00 PM is PY 01 A 5950.Your driver name is 2244 komitla([protected]).

They are not sure when it starts or when it reach Vizag

Too worst response

[protected] call bk

Hi, i've booked ticket from hyderbad to visakhapatnam. Ticket details : ticket id:ygt[protected], hyderabad to visakhapatnam date:[protected] operator:komitla (Service id:8999) seats:l11, l12. Board at secunderabad pickup van, time:19:45:00. Status:reserved.

I've paid for ac via paytm and got non ac bus. This is been done when i'm travelling with family. I want it to be sorted and repay my amount.
                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My concerns are not one. First i am not at all reciving any cashback coupons from yatragenie from past 3 months. But they will show 12% cashback that is really waste. One more customer service is worst than worrst. They wont at all respond.
                      I booked ticket to bangalore to guntur on 30th sep. They suddenly cancelled the tickets today. I booked one week back. I stuggled to search the bus for reasonable cost and booked. Now...

I had booked tickets for 25th august 2019 (Nellore to hyderabad) but my ticket was not booked bouncily money debited from my account (Rs.2536/-). I asked for refund. Still i did not get my refund amount.

If trying trying a lot of times to customer care if connects they are not responding properly. They are not responding to the mails also. The worst experice that faced from yatragenie travels

It been 20days. I have not get refund yet. Can you check and do the refund.

Rajesh gutha
                      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      waste of time to complaint there no response from yatragenie they are shameless fellows

Worst bus, took a bus from chennai to hyd on 12 sept seats u 13-14, l 14,
                        -l-13.. It was a night mare story. But was expected to come to egmore at 5.30pm but was told to come to koyembedu by 6.30pm, i reached by 6.15 finally rushing taking a ola cab.. After reaching there driver initially told 30min late, finally when bus reached it was 9pm late by 2.30hrs.. Bus was bit dirty no ac no cleanliness... I was like ok it happens only in india.. It had a stop in middle at munna bhai dhaba food was horrible there... It's understandable when travelling in bus.. Next was nellore as few passengers left as they couldn't wait 2.30hrs bus was filled only 1/2 seats... It stopped in nellore for 20min at around 12.45... At komitla stop... Picked up few more passengers.. This time it was 75%-80% filled... Couldn't sleep because there was no ac working in bus and phone charger points were also not working, driver told that by morning he will on the. Points... It just took a halt at nellore railway station outside... I thought may be some more passengers are yet to come... As i was tired i fell asleep... Got up morning at 5-5.30am bus was halted thought must have reached hyd and i forgot to get down no one waked me up...in hurry went to driver seat to go out..in mean saw many were still in bus sleeping deeply.. Turned here and there found out it was nellore only funny thing was driver has slept.. So bus didt move.. Few other passengers got up started shouting on driver... Driver took back to komitla bus center in nellore stating that fuel is less it can't go to hyderabad now.. People shouted at komitla travels he said he is just working there... When called the chennai komitla they lifted calls and out hearing all they switched off the mob... Of various numbers which are available online... Few passengers who boarded in nellore left back home... Nellore travels person told another bus will come in sometime... And it took 105min to come.. Had to wait no other option in mean atleast found a charging point and kept it...in komitla nellore... Finally nother bus came... After travelling few kms now driver says gearbox prob. A night mare again.. He said will stop for 30min for tiffin and will repair it... It was done.. By the time we came out bus was missing now after tiffin... We asked the security he said bus left... It was horrible all luggage including laptop was in bus... How can a driver leave without checking passengers...?? Tool a lift in bike in front finally found bus which was stopped by inside passengers.. As they found other passengers didn't come yet... It was a worst night mare.. What should we do such a travel company.. For penalizing passengers in a horrible way? Out of huge struggle finally reached hyderabad at 6.30pm next day..
                        Sep 13, 2019
                        Updated by mreddy1984
                        Look at the ac vents

Komitla travels bus has been booked from ananda rao circle pick up at bangalore 9 pm 30th aug 2019 to ongole. There was a no bus to pick us up. The guy managing over there at that point demands us to book an ola from ananda to circle and board the bus at kr puram. He was very rude and inconsiderate. When we have asked them why is there is a pick up point given at ananda roa circle when actually there is no pick up. He responds by screaming and yelling that there is no pick up here u have booked from online and this is meant to be like this. Such and uncomfortable and unpleasant experience to travel with komitla. Worst of all bus services i have seen so far... Request if issues like this can be addressed. Before charging 3k from people they need to question themselves if their services are worth that. Very disappointing.
                          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked two tickets from Chilakaluripet to Bangalore with PNR No: YGT[protected] and YGT[protected] travel date 13th July 2019 komita travels.
                            I called the customer care number and agent name Saiprathap mobile number +[protected] lifted the call and told they will give 100% refund if I book again with them.
                            So I have given his phonepe account details and transferred the same and booked the tickets luckyly. But I didn't get my refund back upto now.. surprising not connecting to then again.

Kindly help me the same.

Tirumala
                            Aug 7, 2019
                            Thanks Resolved. Special thanks to Sai Pratap from Yatrageni
                            Aug 03, 2019
                            Updated by Tirumala Rao Pedavalli
                            Not got refund to me upto today... Just showing status as cancelled. But no money refund upto now.

Please help me same.

Tirumala

I had booked ticket for 24th may 2019(vijayawada to bangalore) but the bus had cancelled. I did not take any other bus and asked for refund. Still i did not get any refund.

I am not able to talk to customer care. They are not responding to the mails also.

It been 2 months. I have not get refund yet.can you check and do the refund.

Below is the ticket number
                              YGT[protected]

Surendra Bussu
                              Jul 31, 2019
                              Updated by surendra1234
                              Hi, can you provide update on this?

Bus cancelled abruptly due to A/C is not working received message 4 hours before travel time.

Ticket Number: YGT[protected]
                                Payment paid via Debit card for booking ticket via https://www.yatragenie.com/ via Online booking.

Date of Journey: 9th July 2019 From Nellore to Bangalore

Bus cancellation refund of 4920/- still did get even after 50 days also.
                                Request to refund the amount at earliest.

1. I have contacted to report issue. Support numbers does work most of the time. There is no one to pick up and answer the query.
                                2. I have sent email to stating problem after 20 days, no reponse from their support team.
                                [protected]@yatragenie.com
                                3. Despite contacting their local offices for help. No response they are helpless and ask to contact support for quries and paymnet.
                                Nellore
                                Komitla Travels, Komitla Comple, Opp Current Office
                                Phone: +[protected], +[protected]

Yatragenie support staff is very un professional. I was able to connect once in 100 times calls. Most of the time they do not pick call put in caller tune. Support number does not work during even working hours.

Despite several reminders staff is very rude and unresponsive.

Looks like: https://www.yatragenie.com Website onlines services are cheating customers, they do not have proper support staff and no response for customer grevienances.
                                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

By booking is from bangalore (Silk board) to guntur bustand. Departure time at silk board is 8.00pm but the bus departed by 9.00pm, driver was casually wasting time by eating and other activities. During the journey also he is entering into all small small towns picking passengers and collecting money due to which the bus is running late by 4 hours. The bus is also full of shakes & sounds, i am becoming mad with these sounds. When i am trying to alert the driver, he is totally abusive. This bus is totally not fit to be on the roads. This is the fate when we book ticket through online. Please solve the problem
                                  DEAR

SIR,
                                  my name is sitaram, my journey date[protected], 2 o clock bus the ac water is dropping in my bed and wet my cloths, i am complete the driver but the driver was not responding of minimum response, vehicle number PY05A6072

Dear concern,
                                    I have bought my luggage in two cardboard boxes and I kept it in luggage space, since I don't have any idea that you people with charge for customer luggage also. And I'm not aware it at the same time you people dint mention in any where while proceeding the billing. And now the people who are there in the bus we're charging for my luggage itself. This is so bad and this results in your customer satisfaction.
                                    I need an immediate response on this

Travel details :
                                    Komitla travels
                                    Date :[protected]
                                    TIme : 04:30 PM
                                    journey: vizag to Bangalore
                                    Please call me on [protected]. And I need this ASAP.
                                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    The vehicle number for your VISAKHAPATNAM to BANGALORE bus on[protected] at 02:05 PM is PY 01 A 3710.Your driver name is KOMITLA TRAVELS([protected]).

They didn’t stopped scheduled rest stops and
                                    When he asked them