YatraGenie Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to YatraGenie

Having problems with YatraGenie?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YatraGenie customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YatraGenie

YatraGenie Website

YatraGenie Head Office Address

Komitla Travels, No.21 Ground Floor, Azeema Buliding, T S P Road & New A V Road, Kalasipalyam
Bangalore North

YatraGenie Phone Numbers

1 860 425 1234

YatraGenie reviews & complaints page 2

Hello Team, Recently I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Visakhapatnam. During the bus journey drivers were stoping the bus and waiting for midway passengers and they are collecting some amount for their own and delaying the journey time.At night time the bus corridor was filled completely. And also bus driver and bus coordinator were making a deal and damaging the Komitla travels Fame.

Bus Details:
The vehicle number for your BANGALORE to VISAKHAPATNAM bus on[protected] at 02:00 PM is PY 05 A 3044.Your driver name is 2244([protected]).

I guess he earned 2000 rs from Bangalore to Visakhapatnam.

Hi team,
    I have booked tickets from bangalore to ongole for 12th of april and return on 14th of april. I have immediately cancelled the tickets on 9th april, 2019 and requested for refund of the amount.
    So far, i have not received the refund.
    Please help arrange for the refund.
    Pnr ogxx9036 - bangalore to ongole - 12th april, 2019
    Ticket id : ygt[protected]
    Pnr qlnt3416 - ongole to bangalore-14th april, 2019
    Ticket id : ygt[protected]

My contact details: [protected], [protected]
    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i booked komitla bus but rapid bus was allocated. These rapid busses are not in good condition and seats not good, push back is not in good condition.in the online portal it shows komitla travels but always allocating rapid travels. I request you to update the bus/travels names properly in online portal. So that we can choose what ever the tracked we want.
      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      The driver and the cleaner is selling our seats to the out siders for money and we are paying money for our comfort not for other so please consern and don't repeat this sort of thing next time

We are travelling from hyderabad to vizag the bus we have choose has no comfort while travelling the vehicle number hyderabad to srikakulam bus on[protected] at 06:10 pm is py 05 a 4700. Driver name is hari ([protected]) the cleaner even is selling seats which are booked by us in the morning and not giving us the comfort which we wanted and the bus condition worse

Dear yatra genie,
          I'm regular customer of your travels your service & maintains of the bus is very gud but
          Today i'm traveling in your bus from hyderabad to vizag for business purpose 15 mins back your driver stopped the bus at sri tirumala family restaurant (Suryapet) for dinner this restaurant price is too high that is not problem but they are not maintaining proper quality kindly change the restaurant because all passengers having problem with this restaurant

If you have doubt with my complaint just ask to your driver today how many passengers fight with restaurant

Find the below details of bus & driver
          The vehicle number for your hyderabad to srikakulam bus on[protected] at 04:55 pm is py 05 a 4702. Your driver name is sri ram ([protected]).

Thankyou
          YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Stipping bus and enagihing passengers

Very rude and vulgar agent in vizag - visakhapatnam booking unhappy with yatragenie komitila shouting on customers and behaving like rouge and using foul words on customers inappropriate way such travel should bw shut down and cancel license, we request to take immediate action on ramatalkies branch and punish such people.

Right from the first word from their mouth they shout foul words.
            YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My Yatra Ginie bus ticket# YGT[protected]. I booked 2 tickets for 23 April 2019. Bus was cancelled by Bus operator. But my money is still not refunded. There is no response from bus operator even after multiple followups. I have attached the bus cancellation message got from Yatra Ginie.

Rasheed.

rasheed shaik's reply, Apr 27, 2019
            Even the Yatra Ginie customer care number
            1 860 425 1234 is not working and no one responding from Yatra Ginie. Please take necessary action and resolve my issue.

Hi am kiran kumar... My parents was travelling on komitla travels seats numbers l8 and l9 on ac buss sleeper from hyderabad to srikakulam on[protected]. Actually father was requested to stop for bathroom. Driver stopped the buss and with out intimating driver was started (My dad didn't came in to the buss) and then my said that my father didn't so stopped the 2kilometers away from where stopped... And finally reached the buss by walking then driver started discussions with my dad he (Driver) used vulgar language and he behave so impolitely so am requesting u to please take action immediately on him...
              YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a ticked on Jan1st, 2019. Just 3hours before my journey, this komitla travels people cancelled the bus abruptly. I have received message from Yatragenie that the refund will be processed soon. It's been more than a month now, and no refund received. As I have booked the ticket on Paytm app, I have contacted paytm customer service also regarding the issue. They said that Paytm has no information regarding the cancellation of bus. There is no cuance of refund from paytm. Where the hell is my money?
                Komitla travels is a big cheater. Back stabbing the people's money with abrupt cancellations and cheap tricks. I need my money back at any cost. Otherwise I will go and file a legal complaint on this.
                My Ticket number: YGT[protected]
                Date of Journey: 2nd January 2019
                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have booked komitla bus from chennai to visakhapatnam on 11th jan 2019. While travelling in one of the place bus was stopped and waited for another bus and exchanged the passengers at midnight 2 am.

Bus operator charged 3600/- as fare and bus was stopped and while asking for the reason he was speaking very rudely either getin to new bus or leave the bus.

We were forced to get in as we don't have any alternate option at that point of time.

I kindly request to consider this as complaint and take serious action against it.
                  Hello..
                  This is Vennkat.
                  Plz take the necessary steps tq.

Bus travelling start at 9.45pm at hyd to vizag but leaves at 11pm in hyd .. so late and the cleaner didn't respond and respect passengers.
                  Bus details-
                  Ticket ID: YGT[protected], Vehicle Number: AP 26 TC 9527, Driver Contact: [protected]

I had booked ticket yesterday from kavali to bangalore on[protected] in komitla travels by paytm. I had received amessage from yatra genie confirming my ticket (Ticket id: ygt[protected], kavali to bangalore date:[protected] operatorkomitla (Service id:471) seats:u16. Board at shiva travels, time:22:40:00. Status:reserved) but i didn't received any bus operator number. Bus departure time is 10:40pm. I had been waiting there at boarding point from 10:30. The bus operator didn't stop the bus at the boarding point. I didn't get any call from bus operator and i didn't have any numbers to call operator i had waited at the boarding point till 12'0 clock.! Didn't get any response from the bus operator. Because of this i didn't take my bus. I raised compliant in paytm also they are telling that they are waiting for your confirmation. I am attaching the compliant image and ticket confirmation message received from yatra genie below. I want to get my money back.. Please refund my money.
                    Dec 26, 2018
                    Updated by Venkata sai pavan
                    I didn't get any response from you..How much more time you need to resolve it??

Worst service
                      I have booked ticket from Bangalore to kanigiri for 1st sep 2018
                      Bus was cancelled from komitla travels
                      And till now I didn't get any refund
                      Customer care people does have minimum common sense like how to talk with customers, fraud yatragenie
                      So cheap behavior, one time they said refund will be made for paytm, and then one time for bank, bloody nonsense
                      YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear sir, I was booked a ticket in yatra.com, through our vijaya bank credit card, transaction date on 12.09.2018, but that booing has failure . but amount was dedected from our account sum of Rs.7909/- (Rs.Seven Thousand None hundred and Nine only) . so pls kindly return and refund the amount.
                      We have Vijaya bank Statement.

The driver is extremely rude when asked about expected time of arrival when the bus is one hour late. Two girls travelling alone at night and such a bad behaviour is extremely unacceptable. I need a full refund of my travel and a call with the management to discuss complete details. I would never ever opt for your travels again

Regards to komitla bus services,
                        Dear sir, madam
                        Iam one of the customer in our city town(KOTHURU to KOVURU) busses. Iam observed in so many days in our town busses all the conducters doing ""high fraud"" to your company. Fraud(complaint):-:-:-
                        Mostly last one and half year completed in our city town busses iam gave change to conducter but he's (all) not give to me a ticket. (Not only to me)
                        Please enquire
                        Oct 30, 2018
                        Updated by [email protected]
                        Regards to komitla bus services,
                        Dear sir, madam
                        Please enquire
                        I B.kalyan Chakravarthy travel ur bus, Date:[protected], Visakhapatnam to Tirupathi, my seat no: L11, I forgot my AirPods, pls find my AirPods, bus no: PY 05 A 3046, Bus Driver(635) number: [protected].

Hi all,

We had booked komitla travels from goa to bangalore and on the day of travel they had cancelled our bookings just one hour before the departure time and they just sent an message rather than calling.

I kindly request you people not to book in this travel, since they are not responsible for any customer service and they are really unprofessional and this is the first time in my life a bus is getting cancelled at the end moment, we were five o[censored]s and it was very hard for us to find a different bus at that short notice and somehow we managed to come through that day.
                          Hi..
                          I didn't get my refund against bus cancellation on 31st Aug 2018, from Bangalore to kanigiri, you people said ll refund that amount into paytm, till now we didn't gt any money.
                          Kindly look into the following attachment of ticket details
                          And make my refund soon.

My paytm num [protected]

It’s PY05A 2738 transferring good on bus, it’s travelling from Hyderabad to chennai.
                          Passengers don’t have proper LaGuage space, when we call to ‭[protected]‬ office team, we will do like that only, if want travel otherwise don’t travel on bus.

Executive spoke very rudely

avinash1993's reply, Nov 7, 2018
                          In Nellore they shifted all the goods to PY 05 A 5952 and the bus is not yet reached Chennai.

In middle they are picking up passengers and dropping like a RTC bus.

I don’t know how RTO giving these kind of permits
                          Don’t received any response so far from Komitla travel team
                          Hello yatra genie, I have booked a ticket on December 19th from chennai to Visakhapatnam through yatra genie website. My ticket is not booked and I dint got refund yet
                          From hyderabad to chennai on Dec31st night, travel people canceled the bus abruptly and not paying my money even after many calls and requests.

Ticket number : YGT[protected]

Sklm to hyd, doj:03.09.18 tno: ygt[protected]

By mistake selected lady seat.

Iam request to drivers, pl change my seat, they are refused and demand money.

I request to another traveler they accepted go to my seat & and talk with komitla officials & they are also ok.

But drivers demanded 500/-, again and again, finally 200/- paid to them.
                            Sep 07, 2018
                            Updated by gonduramu
                            Side lady traveler not reached the bus also. But drivers too much behavior and same ticket sale at Anakapally to another passenger to Rs.1350/-.

Please take action immediately
                            ramu
                            I booked a ticket on 15-Sep-2018, bus met with an accident. we waited 4 hrs no one cannot respond. After 4hrs bus is canceled. I got the message for a refund. but still, I am not got any refund.

mobile no: [protected]
                            I board into komitla bus from Bangalore to Vijaywada, Bedsheets are too dirty even though after complaining they didn't responded Full of flies

I had booked a ticket from nellore to bangalore. Komtla travels... Mentioned as semi sleeper.. Below are the details

Vehicle number: ap 03 ta 7477, driver contact: [protected]

Seats are not good... Not a semi sleeper... No alternative... Jusr like normal rtc bus.. My seat is not bending back... When checked with... Conductor.. He said springs are not good.. So not bending back.. Not only my seat..4 or 5 seats like this only. If seats are not bending back.. How can u mention as semi sleeper... Worst management

Why the hell these people are not reparing them...
                              Bus condition is also worst... No maintainance...

# these kind of buses... Its horrible to do long journey...in these kind of buses... Lost trust on redbus... For supporting these kind of buses... And travels
                              YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Sir I booked from yatragene traveling jurny date on 23rd Sept 8.30 PM bus komitla travels from Benz circle Vijayawada to Bangalore ammount debited from my state bank of india account to credited your account but ticket not generated my Seat no is L 3 window pls verify and send details immediately or call to thus mobile numer [protected], [protected]

On 23.8.2018 i traveled from hyderabad to chennai booked three birth l 13, l14 and l 16. The bus started on dot time from bharat nagar, erragadda 21:45 pm. Unfortunately reached chennai afternoon at 12:15 pm (Madhavaram) there i got down. The driver was very slow and he was picking up some other passengers in between and collecting the money for his own benefits, i question was raised he shouted at people traveling from hyderabad - go and complaint in our office we are least bothered. No one can stop us. Finally out of frustration by 10:30 when even did not reach kavali (At least 4.5 hrs distance from chennai) i shouted at him saying if he picks up anyone henceforth i will call the police and i will file a case against the company, he stopped picking up the other passenger and drived very very very fast and within 2 hrs he reached to chennai (Madhavaram). I just want to know is the company is encouraging this sort of activities by the driver. Bus no. Py 05 a 2739. Driver id - 379 and phone no. [protected]. I want a response.
                                YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was travel from tirupati to hyderabad on 29.07.18 with komitla travels which is booked by through yatragenie app via ctx[protected] transaction number with amount of 711/- which is debited from my account but ticked was not confirmed and again booked the ticket through same process which is confirmed.

Pls go through this and reverse my debited my amount asap, since 15days i tried 2times through app about my concern but no response from your end.
                                  YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  I ha very booked my ticket from Hyderabad to visakhapatnam .. but ticket not confirmed and money got deducted and no message at all to check whether ticket got booked or not, when trying to reach customer nothing will work don't know what people are doing

Banagalore to vishakaptnam bus has not stopped for morning urinals and toilets even after we requested the driver, walking pathways has been used for luggage bags, and luggage storage was used for commutcial purposes to transport some other material other than customers luggage, response of the driver and cleaner is very harsh. Service no. Py04a3709...

We have got a call from bus operator and he informed that bus has been cancelled on[protected] and no alternate bus has been arranged. Therefore we booked other bus and continued the journey.

We have not got any notification from the bus operator about the alternate bus has been arranged. Therefore i need a refund. I have also got message from komitla about refund. But still it is not processed.

I request you to please initiate the refund process as early as possible

Please find the attached files for the reference.
                                    YatraGenie customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have book a bus ticket in this date 5/july/2018.vizayanagarm to Hyderabad.but some mechanical issues this bus has been officially cancelled.and YATRA GENIE TRAVELS has been tell me automatically refund your money with in 3 days.now going on 21days left on this date didn't refund my money.continuously I am calling this ### travels no one single positive response.I have save all call recordings in phone.

YTRA GENIE IS A ### TRAVELS.
                                      PLZ NO ONE TRAVEL ON THIS BUS
                                      Dear Swastik,

Greeting from Yatra.com!

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request to kindly share your register email ID used for booking and amount charged at the time of booking for us to assist you.

Yatra Care
                                      I think This service is one of the worest service please don't give permissions this type of services the bus service boy way of behavior is not good (komitla travels) Bangalore to vinukonda and the timings are not perfect and out side people are get in bus in spot money payment do