Yatri 4 Travel — Cheating after purchase holiday voucher

I have purchase Booking voucher from Yatri 4 Travel by their sales pesron Mr.Rajesh Mehta but after that whenever i plan to book holiday to use that voucher i never get proper information about hotel and they don't want to give me services which they offered during their promotion to buy their Voucher.
They offer Accommodation in star hotel with MAP (Breakfast & One Meal) and Ac Room but they don't want to p[rovide any facilities and no to response my call any time.
All their sales team playing with me by giving Excuses and they always try to passing calls each other but not to give proper reply.
I am planning to go with legal action as my family members are in Gujarat Highcourt to send them Notice if i will not get proper response from them till end of this month.
I have also contacted other victims from consumer forum and getting their data as well to make strong case against Yatri 4 Travel.

[Jan 20, 2017] Yatri 4 Travel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
GIRI GUMIDIVELLI's response Jan 19, 2017
Yatri4.com genue. Company

Comments

Iam book to hotel mubai i pay the amount 9000 company not lifting the not responsible any petson not confarming my hotel rajesh is a yatri4.com representatives. He is not lifting. Phone
ajju9's reply, Feb 27, 2017
This company is total fraud
Lets launch a complaint of them in media and newspapers.
I have prepared the same and soon will publish.

They have not refunded since 8 months now and just fooling around.

Call me to give them tough time together

Yatri 4 Travel