[Resolved] Yepme.com — my money deducted, order failed

Tiswadi, Maharashtra, India
 aatish93
My money has been deducted through mobiqwik but i am given a payment failed status. I tried calling the customer care but nobody pics up the phone once the call is redirected.
I ordered a kurta and a nehru jacket on yepme.com and did a prepaid payment through mobiqwik since they offer 20% discount on prepaid payments. However my money rs 833 got deducted and i got a message saying
The transaction has been declined. Your orderid is 33817660.
Email [protected]@gmail.com
Phno [protected]
I tried calling the customer care and nobody takes my call. Even registering an online complain is not being allowed.

my money deducted, order failed
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 6, 2017

[Aug 05, 2017] Yepme.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Yepme.com Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2017
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is in reference to your concern regarding refund of order number[protected].

We would like to inform you that due to some technical issue your order has been rejected and as per our policy your refund will be credit within 14-21 days.

In case of any further assistance and feedback, you can write us back at [protected]@yepme.com

Warm Regards,
Yepme

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have ordered a pair of shoes to yepme.
Order placed on june 07 2017.
Estimated date of delivery was 14 june 2017, which is not yet received.
order no[protected].

Kindly do the needful.ASAP.
Yepme order no:33578293
Yepme Complaint No:2983315
The products of the above ID has been returned on 13th May 2017, and since then it has been 3 months & yet there is no contact from the franchise in order to refund the money for the products
The customer care of the franchise also doesn't work . Please do the needful as early as possible.
I am facing same problem .. no refund .. no one is picking phone ... no reply of mails from [protected]@yepme.com
I order on date 10/11/2017. From yepme.com

Order id :[protected]

I didn't get shoes and my money is detucted from my bank account. My order was rejected due to unknown reason. Till today i did not get back money. I also send mail on[protected] but din not receive any reply yet.
So plzzz refund my payment as earlier

So plzzz refund my payment as earlier
My yepme account no :- [protected]
Yempe email id [protected]@gmail.com

1974
    +91 11 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    +91 124 6637 2424 (Customer Care)
    Orchid Centre, 2nd Floor, Right Wing, DLF Golf Course Rd, Sector 53, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Yepme.com - my money deducted, order failed