Yes Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Yes Bank

Having problems with Yes Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Yes Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Yes Bank

Yes Bank Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Yes Bank reviews & complaints page 11

Had registered various complaint in your bank via complaint no. Cs[protected], cs[protected]. Cs[protected] that the loan should not be disbursed to me without my consent. But, still the loan has been discussed to me on the rates which are not acceptable to me and the same has been communicated to your sales manager sunil (Mob.- [protected]) and still the dispersal has been done without my confirmation. So. I don't accept the loan and you take away your loan money and the same be treated as cancelled as it was without my consent and confirmation despite so many complaints. Moreover, the documents submitted to your bank are fraud as they were not signed by me. My personal loan application had objections and the photograph was also not signed by me and instead of giving the form back to me for required signatures, sunil send the form to an employee nikhat parveen of andromeda, which is third party in this case and she forged signed the photograph and documents without notifying me and neither the official of yes bank confirmed the signatures from me before removing the objections despite the complaint which was registered with the complaint number cs[protected] that yes bank should take my confirmation before disbursing the loan amount. This is a case of section 420 and forged signatures done on my personal loan application and documents. This is a clear case of a case of cheating, fraud, malaise intentions and causing both financially loss and mental harassment in various sections of ipc. So, cancel the loan at the earliest without charging me any cancellation charges as this loan is a fraud to me by your bank's official and andromeda.
Sunita tokas
Reference number -1393931
Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is to bring to your notice that i had applied a personal loan from you bank vide reference no. 1393931 and the approval for the same come to me via sms on dt. 21.07.2019 and i inquired for the same on dt. 30.07.2019 via customer complaint reference no.[protected] that nothing has been from your end despite the fact the the p. L. Has been approved from the date 21.07.2019 and please confirm from me before disbursing the personal laon amount to me. Then, on dt. 31.07.2019, i got the mobile no. Of sh. Sunil, manager (Mob. No. [protected]) from the third party which is andromeda in this case via nikhat parveen, sr. Sales manager in andromeda that sh. Sunil is dealing your case in yes bank and you can talk with hime regarding the details. Then, i talked with sh. Sunil and asked the details which he said that the roi will be 11.49 and the processing fees is 1.5 percent alongwith the insurance. I was not comfortable with the p. F. And the insurance amount and i told him to reduce the p. F. Amount and remove the insurance (I don't want any insurance), then he replied that he is sending my file for approval wiht the reduced rates. Then, i told him that inform me whenever the approval will come. But, on 01.08.2019, i got the message that an amount of rs. 981, 453 has been credited on my account from the yes bank. Then, i called sh. Sunil that why the disbursal has been done with the high p. F. Of 1.77 percent alongwith the insurance whicle i was not comfortable with this and moreover, i clearly told him that i will not take the loan with these terms and he promised me that he will take another approval with the reduced rates, then why he disbursed the amount without any confirmation message / call /my approval.. Please take appropriate action against sh. Sunil for causing mentally harrasment both financially and mentally, causing unnecessary difficulty, wastimg my time and money etc. And return me the p. F. Amount alongwith the insurance amount as i told in advane to sh. Sunil that i will not take the loan on these conditions and still he disbursed the loan amount without my confirmation.

Please take the appropriate action at the ealiest or i will take legal action against your bank and sh. Sunil for harassing me both mentally and financially.
    Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    i'm your bank account holder in last 6 month. Recently may apply the bank loan in other bank so they need and ask the micr code printed your passbook without fail as soon as possible.but bank side not give proper response so only.kindly give response satisfied with us.

I am getting a lot of calls from your Yes Bank as a promotional call for personal loan.

I have not signed up for promotional calls and I am not interested for personal loan unless your bank is planning to give me a good amount of money and I don't need to pay you back the money.

Also I have activated Full DND with my operator. Still I am receiving calls from tele markerters who claim that the Personal loan is...

I have continue my account balance however bank has debited minimum balance not maintain charges in my account continuesly
      I have called to branch but there is no satisfaction reply
      I have harrese and bounded to close my both account
      I had opened those account in yes properity prime saving account
      Saving account no - [protected]
      Saving account no - [protected]
      Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yes bank limited, vasant kunj branch, new delhi have sanctioned an overdraft limit of inr 40.0 lack to m/s multimind creations (Rekha and ajit kumar pandey).in regards to the same, request you to please provid permission to mortgage in respect to property situated at flat no-1203, 12th floor, tower no-07, paras season complex plot no-gh-01d, sector-168, noida gautam budha nagar u. P.in favor of yes bank limited.
        Jul 25, 2019
        issu of mortgage permission of flat no-1203, 12th floor, tower no-07, paras season complex plot no-gh-01d, sector-168, noida gautam budha nagar u.p
        Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got call from +91-[protected] and she said that if i apply for credit card i will receive the 1000rs gift voucher or 1000rs worth of product with the card. I have received the card and using last 4 months and still i didnot receive any promotional offer which she is promised over the call. I called her many times and she is not responding also. I hope i will hear some positive news from this communication
          Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To day i initiated a payment of rs 349 from my s/b account no [protected] my account in yb sector 11 panchkula branch through my debit card no. [protected]. The payment debited to my account is however rs 1262/47 and the amount was debited directly without sending me otp on my phone. This is a serious matter and be looked in at once so that there is no other such payment from my account

Kashmiri lal singla

H. N.10, sector 15,
            Panchkula-134113
            M: [protected]
            Jul 19, 2019
            Updated by Singlaji
            PCA:[protected]:[protected]:payprocharge.com [protected]GBR dated 19.07.2019 time 10:04:01
            My self Mr Chinmoy das, my salary account number is [protected]. I want close this account.

Pleased kind helpful.

I am an advocate practice in salem district tamil nadu, my name is c. Basakaran and practicing civil and criminal, consumer fourm recently i have filled compliant before district consumer fourm salem. My complainant took a vehicle loan from yes bank salem branch. The vehicle was insured and also premium was paid for auto loan protected policy at reliance general insurance company salem. My complianant husband died on 5th april 2019 while the vehicle loan was pending,

So i want know judgement copy of auto loan against insurance company, your whatts up phone number and fees of your service.

Through whatts up i have sent a compliant copy to u please be inform ur whatts up number and fees of your service.

Please communication with me through my mail or phone sir, matter most urgent.

C. Basakaran

Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Manjunath C Sarvand with Yes bank A/c number - [protected]. I made a transaction of 1246/- INR on[protected] @ 08:50 pm at Texas mart Bangalore.
                PCA-[protected]
                Transaction Number : [protected]

Amount got debited but its not credited merchant, spoke to shop manager his response was pathetic and said I must contact bank. I tried calling and mailing customer care of Yes bank but no response from them too. Kindly help me to get refund.
                Sep 14, 2021
                Dhixg
                Jul 12, 2019
                Updated by Ashi5
                I haven't any update from yes bank pls help

Dear sir
                  Lady named mrs chetan called on my number from [protected] and asking me to pay some one else credit card payment
                  Either i know the person or i had given approval
                  As per her defaulter told her to recover from me so she is asking
                  Even after many request she keep on calling for the payment
                  When asked her to disclose her id number of yes bank she is not ready
                  Please look into the matter
                  Aug 10, 2019
                  Updated by aiholli
                  Again received call from same team [protected]
                  Claiming someone else payment
                  Request yes Bank to clear

I have paid bulk amount 80000 in my personal loan vide a/c no. Pln[protected] but it was not adjusted to the loan till today. When i asked the concerned department at lakshmi mills branch, coimbatore, there is no proper response from the staff. Every time when i approach the branch they are confusing me with no proper information and very poor customer service. Kindly resolve the issue and do the needful.
                    Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from chikodi which is located in belgaum district, state Karnataka.
                      In our town Yes bank chikodi branch manager says neft not done after 2.30pm, But other bank do they didn't ask anything. May I know the RBI timing for neft transaction.
                      This is not first time but while withdrawing of amount they are making issues.
                      Always requesting to complete there target, like keep deposit till month end, purposefully they are trying to extend withdrawal.
                      Hope so you will take action and take legal action.

Thanking you,
                      Vijayendra Sadashiv Nalawade
                      Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I have send funds to book FCNR FD and till now i didn't get the confirmation from my branch.

My NRE savings account no. [protected]
                      Branch: Nellore, AP.

Kindly requesting you to check and confirm the details.

Thanks and regards,

Shaik Nayaz Ahmed,
                      Mobile:[protected]
                      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Sir i am the user of yes bank credit card from the last four months. Last month i got a two or three times call from their customer care regarding conversion of my two transaction done on 18/4/19 and 21/04/19 to monthly emi. Amount is not so big so i rejected but they call again and again and at last i became agree too because it seems to be profitable but they do not give me any documentary proof regarding my emi amount and the total amount which i have to pay to them. Even i donot know how much amount i have to pay to them that month i wait for their intimation regarding conversion of monthly charges into emi through mail or through sms and the exact amount which i have to pay. I got this emi conversion call near about on 29.05.2019 and due date for monthly statement is 4/06/2019. I think yes bank being a private and professional bank too very clearly handle this situation without bothering me too much but up to 2nd may they don't give me any intimation regarding the emis.
                        Unfortunately on 04.06.2019 some casualty happens in my family and i forget all this. At last on 07.06.2019 i call them to know the amount which i have to pay them i shock to know they have not convert my monthly statement to monthly emis and they are charging the below amount from me bogously
                        Late payment charges=500
                        Finance charges = 225
                        Finance charges=172
                        Goods and service tax gst @ 18%=184
                        Total =1081
                        Due to non availability of credit statement and mistakes from the yes bank i am not able to pay my bill on time. Instead of apologizing on the incident they are charging bogus and fictitious charges from me on name of late payment, finance charges and gst. They are charging an amount of rs 1081 as fine for late payment of 3 days
                        I request you to kindly help me to waive off from this amount as this unjustifiable
                        Neeraj kumar singh
                        Credit card no [protected]
                        Email id [protected]@gmail.com

C. Basakaran

Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          ATM CARD not delievered to my address

I made a payment of Rs. 4690/62 as property tax to North Delhi Municipal Corporation on 19 June 2019 (Rs. 4680/- as property tax and 10/62 as misc. charges). This amount has been debited in my Yes Bank savings account. This transaction was through NET TXN:TECHPRO[protected]. However, this amount has not reached North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
                            Kindly look into the matter and return my money immediately.
                            Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yes bank mentioned that emi conversion is possible and easy while purchashing the card but now deny it while asking for it on transaction.They said they have changed their policies and won't support emi conversion for any transaction .

These people are fraud.Please never opt for yes bank.
                              If you want to enjoy worst experience and harsh support with 0 relationship with the customers, then you are welcome here.
                              br...

While opting for the credit card, it was mentioned that I can easily convert any transaction into emi for 3-12 months.
                              Considering that I used the card for a high amount transaction and asked the customer support to convert that transaction into emi.
                              The customer support has Reverted that 'Sorry sir the emi conversion facility is not available to your card' the bank has withdrawn this offer.

How can the bank be so much harsh to the customer and moreover they didn't notify me about the withdrawal even once.
                              If I would have known that I would have not done that transaction from Yes bank card.
                              I feel this as a cheating by the bank and seek support.
                              Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name :priti dubey. Mob :[protected]. Having account in yes bank which is my salary account.. Yes bank rm offer me credit card which i didn't apply but they said it's your salary account so we don't charge for it and explain benefit of it and took form from my side.. After taking my all document they didn't reply till one month any thing what there are doing with that,, one of my company yes bank rm visited at office i complaint her she given other number to me other rm come and took other document and she assure me to resolve this issue but after 1 week left she didn't replied any thing i ask her what is the issue she said i will check and reply but eod the day she didn't call.. Second day morning i call her again she said she check the status a my address verification got negative i said no body visited my place even i didn't received any call for verification at my home she said ok i said if you guys not interested to give proper service please cancel the application,, after 1 month again i received call from yes bank his executive coming to my place giving me credit card.. Now 3 days left no one answering on this number they are using that card or what i do not know.. But in my i never seen this type poor service such pathetic organisation even not taking responsibility there on job..

Dear manager

I have a current account in yes bank alwar bhagat singh branch. I want to close my account please tell me procudure about it how i can close my current account from your branch. I have to pay much amount in this current account and i am not satisfied with your service so please tell me whatever process in the account close i will be followed
                                  Yes Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had goven a cheque of ₹12000 rs to open a new savings account at yes bank kankurgachi branch, kolkata. Last monday 27th may my cheque got cleared and money got debited from my another account and new yes bank savings account got opened on the same day. Now its 31st may and that money still not got credited in my new account? Why i haven’t got my money in my newly opened account? Where’s that money? Bank person is not helping, simply denying the issues. Ifsc code yesb000565