Ylg India — overcharged by 4 times the amount

vibhupranjali on Jan 1, 2018
I called up the bannerghatta bangalore branch to fix an appointment for full body wax. I asked the price and they said rs.599+taxes.

I visited the salon and after the service was done, they handed me a bill of rs.1640 (That too after a rs.250 discount coupon i gave). So actually they gave me bill of rs.1890 (Even though they quoted only rs.599+taxes on call).

I already taken the service so i had no option but to pay. I asked the staff why they lied on call. They said that they "assumed" i might not know what full body wax means. They thought i mean full arms+full legs, even though i clearly said full body wax on call.

I paid 4 times the amount because your staff lied on call. The bill also does not explain the charges. Some random services have been mentioned on the bill and nowhere it says full body wax.

I am going to raise my concerns on social media and also on consumer forum.

[Jan 02, 2018] YLG India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

No. 55,5th Main, Hal 2nd Stage, Behind Leela Palace, Old Airport Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560008
    Ylg India - overcharged by 4 times the amount