Yogananda H M — regarding disconnection for airtel tech team irresponsibility

All airtel service provider u r not giving any free or charity for me. I’m paying my bills and from last week my connection is disconnected due to no reason now if i call to customer care someone who is called a manager he is not ready to talk he disconnected the call. And they are very rude. They are not ready to hear from us. They agreed the connection has been disconnected due to their technical problem. Now from last week service was disconnected by them and they are expecting complaint from me to resolve their problem. If they make mistake technically we must suffer and no dues was there for disconnection. If we delay in making payments 1 day also they will disconnect. But how u airtel people are disconnecting service for no reason. And now i need clarification and written apology from you. Or else i’ll complain to consumer court for disconnection without any reason from my side.
I need apology letter from the person who is sitting as cr manager and the technical team and no more disconnection agreement with us.
regarding disconnection for airtel tech team irresponsibility

Bangalore