You Broadband India — not refunding the money and their internet is not available in my area

Mayur Bhadaja on Jan 8, 2019
My registered mobile number: [protected]

I took new connection on 26th Nov 2018 the instalment was done around 8 PM. On 27th date the internet connection was working, And on the date 28th the connection was not working I did complaints about this to customer care and they came and fixed on the 29th date and on the same date for some reasons I had moved out of that place. so I almost not used the connection. I have shifted to a new location. At my new location, your internet is not available. I paid 6 months charge (INR. 4779.00). I have called the customer care numerous time Requesting them either to cut the charge accordingly to my usage and please refund the remaining balance amount or requested them to provide the internet connection at my new location(my new location is not a remote location it is in the mid of Bangalore). but the bad response from the customer care is always it is your problem, not our, We said we are ready to use your internet but you should provide the connection at my new place, and if the connection is not available in our new location is it my problem or yours? Now even they do not bother to reply to my emails, one more worse thing all time whenever I call the customer care all the time they shall reply me differently, it is been more than 30 days now.

not refunding the money and their internet is not available in my area
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 92 2700 9000 [Vadodara]
    +91 89 1337 7212 [Vishakapatnam]
    Plot No 54, Marol Co-Op Industrial Area, Makwana, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    You Broadband India - not refunding the money and their internet is not available in my area