YOUR Fitness Club Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2021

File a complaint to YOUR Fitness Club

Having problems with YOUR Fitness Club ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YOUR Fitness Club customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YOUR Fitness Club

YOUR Fitness Club Phone Numbers

+91 992020 3088

Complaints recently resolved by YOUR Fitness Club customer care

YOUR Fitness Club reviews & complaints page 2

Myself and my partner had opted for a 6 month membership in yfc kandivali thakur complex. Within a month of joining gym, the gym was closed down for a week. Soon after within a week they closed down informing that they are relocating to a different location and the gym will open within 2 weeks. We called the number multiple times, but nobody bothered to answer the call nor they bothered to keep us informed. The gym never resumed after 2 weeks. After more than a month, we came to know that the gym has resumed and the moment we went there to check the gym was fully operational. The next day we received message that it is now operational. Customer service is the poorest and to top it, they are a fraud and eat away people's money. Now we have been following up with the support team for refunding the membership, nobody bothers to receive. The only thing left is to move to the consumer court against such fraudulent gym.
YOUR Fitness Club customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

#YFC

I and my friend Ms. Amruta Udaykumar had enrolled for gym in November 2017 at Kopar Khairane branch .

We have received an email /SMS that from 1st January 2018, the GYM will not be functional and another GYM reference was given to us with additional one month membership with RITZ GYM. However, we do not want to join any other gym. The Kopar Khairane gym was feasible for us.

I have sent multiple emails [protected]@[protected]@yourfitnessclub.in/[protected]@yourfitnessclub.in/[prote... but no revert from any one from YFC team. 12th Januaray 2018, I had set first email to the team, till date no revert.

Few days back I have received call from Ritz gym that our membership has expired and if we wish to renew.

I kindly request you to refund the fees that we have paid for 3 months membership. YFC may deduct the relevant amount and pay us back the remaining amount.

204 B Wing, Casa Bella Building Plot No B219, Teen Taki Navi Mumbai Gaothan, Sector 19, Above Union Bank, Kopar Khairane, Maharashtra, 400709

Hi team, i was a member of yfc (Your fitness club) shivranjni branch, ahmedabad. I had paid inr 5500 for the 6 months membership. They closed the gym in the first week of january & promised us the refund. They asked to share the details over their support mail, which i did in a week. They never replied any details & never receives the call. Its more than 50 days now. I had taken several follow-ups but getting no-response. Its now getting late & sum of around inr 3000 is important for me. Humble request to take some legal actions as there are many more people like me chasing for the refund. (Ref : google reviews) regards, amar salvi [protected]
      Ur a trainer Vinik Maru his mentality is not gud so rude and he use to do misbehave to girls even a girl rigistred police complain against of him girls ko fasa k Mumbai training dene ko bulata h then flirt krta h chiii I hate this cheap class person .
      All machines like bicycle, cross runer, traidmil, and other stuff like those
      In very poor and damege condition
      And nobody care from gym staff..
      Its also dangerous for peopel who do exercise there, plz sir do something, before something unexpected happend, thanks

I joined yfc borivali (Chickuwadi) on 18th march 2017 and paid the entire year’s fees. They shut the place on 14th april, saying it’s getting relocated to another nearby location within a month. Even after month’s of following up, we members have not received a reply. On 20th december, i called [protected], as the main insider to talk to for refunds, he asked just one more week. It’s been 3rd january today, and he has blocked my number. No gym, no refund. Pure cheaters.

Yfc (Your fitness club), borivali west, satrapark was supposed to open on 1st october. They has set up an office at shop no 20/21, satrapark, shimpoli road and have taken advance booking with the promise if a grand opening to the club on 1st october which then got pushed to 15th october and so on till 1st december. Everytime they gave lame reasons and i can assure that everything was preplanned. They are frauds and cheats of hiding under the name of leading gymnasiums in india... Leading from the bottom of the list actually. They shut the office in 1st week of december and ran away. No one answers any calls and whoever answers starts pushing it on someone else. The biggest shameless person is mustafiq, who boasts of being a support manager but knows nothing. His number is [protected]. There is this other guy called sultan who is also of no help, his number is [protected].

Rizwan the owner is extremely rude and doesn't care about his customers. I deserve not only a refund but the gym should be fined and made to pay for the mental agony and harassment faced by me over the past 3 months.
          Yesterday Actually i got your no. On yfc chaRni road branch Google Mai aapke fitness Mai call kiya to lady ne call uthaya pehli baat usne muje greet nahi kiya uske baad us lady ko I asked about membership plan then she rudely talking with me this what wrong with you guys how can such kind of service I am really don't feel appreciated .

I had taken a membership at the gym on 14th september 2017 at the new yfc borivali branch (Satra park) and they stated they will start it in october 2017 first week!! It’s december and the gym has still not yet started.in fact the place is emptied and theres no sign of any existence of the gym there anymore.

No one from #yfc picks up our calls and other branch people act as if they don’t have any responsibility!!
            br...

This is is so bad and disgusting. I have been following up on hum opening date from 4 months as i have already paid annual membership fees. While taking payment, representative told it will open in september. Now i can see the work is stopped and there is no sign of any gym in so called new location (Opp parichay, chikuwadi).
            Guys their gym is permanently closed. I want my refund as soon as possible else i will have to take legal action. No one receives call at their customer care number and zero sense of responsibility.

23 din c a. C bnd h koi maintanance nhi no response for any person bhoat br complain no. Mange pr us no. Pr koi call nhi attend krta gym owner bhi call atte d nhi krte koi respnse nhi members ko koi maintanance nhi h complain bhi note nhi krte mail bhi nhi krte h sunday ko bhi gym bnd rhty h sunday ko he toh free rhte h zada pr workout nhi hopata h bhoat low maintanance gym h

I want to share this with everyone.
                #yfc gym is a big #fraud they closed their borivali gym in the month of april stating they are renovating. And will open the gym in may first week!! To a surprise it’s october and the gym has still not started/renovated.
                In the month of june i applied for a refund and after 100s of calls n visits n fights we got our refund cheque in the month of september. The cheque dated oct 17. And what...

Sir i want to say that i am a member of yfc gym bhopal at 10 no. Arera colony i have payed 6000/- rs for yearly membership but suddenly gym has closed and i have been workout there for only six months so my pending money that is rs 3000/- is not has returned to me yet i have recieved money by your side by cheque but check was bounce my other friends have been refunded their money but not mine! This is not fair thing i[censored] doesnt take any action then i have to go for consumer forum and file a complaint against u refund my money as soon as possible here are the details of mine...
                Name-priyansh shrivastav
                Email-happy318.[protected]@gmail.com
                I am Chandresh Sachdev member of yfc chikuwadi branch mumbai... Have been following up since 5 mnths from gym re-location and from last 2 months for a refund. But not getting any response. Such a poor service.

I want my refund in next 2 days

And would request others to never join yfc.

I am sandeep gamdha member of yfc chikuwadi branch mumbai... Have been following up since 3 mnths fr gym re-location and frm last 2 mnths for refund. But not getting any response. Such a poor service. Whenever called to their number the same response it vll take a mnth more.

I want a resolution and my refund by any means.

And would request others to never join yfc.

Dear team,

I understand but i told you the reason i cant wait and wud request you to please let me know the procedure for refund or else please let me know how much time more for the re-location.

Hide quoted text

On 5 jun 2017 18:01, "support desk" wrote:
                  Dear sandeep,

Greeting from your fitness club...!!!

Thanks for writing and letting us know your concern.

At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We completely understand your wait and please believe that we at yfc are equally stressed and working hard for re-starting for our borivali, chikuwadi facility.

One of the reason we have provided free usage of our kandivili & ic colony borivali branch and your existing membership is frozen and will be restarted only with the new branch usage of yours.

We will shortly share the opening date of borivali branch.

Till the time please co-op with us and requesting you to utilize the complementary services given to you.

For any queries and concern, please contact on +91 [protected]

Phone: [protected]
                  Email: [protected]@yourfitnessclub.in
                  Website: www.yourfitnessclub.in | www.yfclivefit.com
                  Address: shop no 265/26,
                  Landmark: next to central plaza cinema,
                  Rajaram mohan roy road,
                  Girgoan, mumbai - 400008.
                  Facebookyoutubetwitterlinkedinpinterestyfc awards

On mon, jun 5, 2017 at 12:54 pm, sandeep gamdha wrote:
                  Hi team,

Can i have a reply on this please.

On 30 may 2017 13:59, "sandeep gamdha" wrote:
                  Dear team,

Due to current event of shifting the gym location of shimpoli borivali west. Its been hard to carry out exercise in other kandivali (Didn't like the environment) & ic colony (Being far from my locality). Hence would like to process a refund for the remaining amount as cannot wait fr the shifting to be completed.

Pfb the payment receipt.

Sandeep gamdha
                  Still no reply from YFC. I have never seen such brand.

From: jinish
                    Date: 16 may 2017 at 1:32:53 pm ist
                    To: [protected]@yourfitnessclub.in
                    Cc: [protected]@yourfitnessclub.in, rushab. [protected]@gmail.com
                    Subject: gym re-opening status

I am jinish lalit doshi
                    Member of yfc limited
                    Chikudwadi branch

Shamless branch for not responding for any query

I hav send 3 mails nt yet any reply frm thier side

This is to inform u still the gym has nt yet started, it was told frm your side that by 1st may it would open and den it was again told by 15th may it would be open..

But now its been told it will take more 2 months..

It is so irresponsible frm yfc which is not a small franchise..

I hav paid full year membership fees
                    Plus
                    2 months extra personal trainer

I have been told to go borivali ic colony branch
                    But it is too far i cant travel..

Pls tell me the proper final status
                    Wen the gym will re open

Or pls arrange the refund amount of personal trainer plus gym membership

Pls confirm the same...
                    Earliest

Jinish doshi

I was a member in Yfc kharghar branch around a year back. Then I moved out of Mumbai due to my work and shifted here again few weeks back. I thought of joining the same gym. I was made to wait for good 45 minutes and later the receptionist (Wasim) told me to come tomorrow as the person who was supposed to enroll me (Radha) isn't there. And he kept on putting false allegations that I have given bad reviews about the gym on social website. If this is the way ex-members are treated at your place then god bless the new enrolments. I went to the gym with a change and my shoes so that I can workout but this is how I was treated. Thanks.

Dear sir/mam whom soever it concern
                        i am the member of yfc gym tardeo mumbai, its been long time i am complaining at reception for AC .either its not working properly or your team is not turning it on.when ever i complain on reception that AC is not working properly i am feeling suffocated then your receptionist have same answer for example

sir Ac kharab hai
                        sir service wale ko bulaya hai
                        sir naya ac lagana hai
                        sir managment se baat chalu hai
                        sir abhi service karaya tha
                        sir hum karwate hai theek...

sir sir sir

plz stop giving this #### to us .i have paid for air conditioned gym not for gaavti gym .i would like to suggest YFC team that better you uninstall all air conditioner from your gym and install some fans and open all window .that will be more effective.and from now on-wards if any of my friend ask me about yfc then i will surely tell them to join any desi gym or powerhouse instead of yfc .at least you will get proper answer and solution

I had joined this gym last year on 8th October 2015 with an yearly membership and was also given a two month extension which makes it till 8th December 2016. On 5th of December when i went to the gym for my daily fitness routine, I was called out to the reception in front of everyone and was told to leave the gym because they assumed that my membership had expired. I tried to explain them that it is not the case but they did not listen to me and asked me to pay up first and only then i could do my workout. It was really humiliating for me as their behavior was very rude. The next day I found the bill and the membership form and showed it to them but that also did not make any difference in their behavior.
                          Though I would never go back to that gym again. But i wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as nowadays Fitness Centers hires staff who are not well trained and capable to be at the positions they are at and also abuses their power which is not good at all. At least they should hire people with some basic manners and decency to talk to customers.

Hello sir i am in ujjain (m.p.) m joine a your yfc gym ujjain 1 year membership but this branch maintanance is bed
                            (1) steem bath is not service
                            (2)dumbles is short or 20, 25, 30 pound
                            (3)machine cable is break
                            (4)plaite is short of all weight
                            Please sir recover my complaint and making a good gym on yfc
                            Regarding
                            Rupesh lahori
                            Gym changed means take over

of six pack from yfc

the six pack gym says u have
                            t
                            o pay again not

showing record online but i signed

acknowledgement

of two years & they are not allowing me

regards

manish gullani

Very bad way of treating customers. They lure u in and charge high

Hi Friends,

I would like to bring it to your notice that Your Fitness Club (YFC GYM) has unexpectedly closed its branch at Tamtalao- Vasai West Branch.

We were asked to fill our request in Register whether we want a Refund or Shift to another Gym, but we have not received any response. Also have sent mails to YFC but haven't received reply.

Gurudas Haldankar
                              YFC Member - Vasai West Branch

I m yogesh mein 45 days se kaam kar raha tha mujhe 15 din ki Salary 3000 di gayi jab ki mera monthly salry 16999 hai n sep ki salary ka puchha toh nikal diya gaya n mere staff member bhi head office mein puchh rahe hai toh koi ans nhi de rahe hai. Plzzz some body help me plzzz
                                Plzzz koi bata do mein kaise case kar sakta hu un par

I am the customer of Yfc bhopal. My problem is that your administration forces us (as per your guideline) to take a shoe with us or keep a shoe at gym. Either we can keep supplement with us or shoe and why would we buy a new one just to keep it there. And also we are not allowed to exercise without uppar. You claim to have international level in your gym then act like that level and do not be so conservative or else our membership is going to be end on 15th august. Me and my 2 mates will discontinue your gym because of your rules and also I had recommended my 3 friends to join your gym. I'll tell them about your policies. This kind of things are not acceptable in any way. Check my membership through my mobile no. Which is given below Follow your rules and set us free. Disregard. Thakur Akshay Dhurve [protected]
                                  Last 3-4 days AC are not working and it's merely not possible for us to work out..
                                  Treadmills need to be Repaired as it creates a lot of Problems specially in Rush hours..
                                  Kindly look into it Asap

Dear Sir, This is to bring to your notice that we have booked the tickets for today evening 5.00 pm in Shivneri A/C from Dadar East to Swargate Pune. But we have not received Tickets printout and the amount is deducted from our accounts. Below is the details mentioned of our account. Requesting you to please provide us with the ticket printout at the earliest. Tranasction ref. no. : MHDF[protected] Payment ref no.[protected]. Account Name: Your Fitness club Pvt Ltd Account No. [protected] Bank : Hdfc bank Amount : 434.81/- Date: 01/07/2014
                                    customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.