YOUR Fitness Club Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2021

File a complaint to YOUR Fitness Club

Having problems with YOUR Fitness Club ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YOUR Fitness Club customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YOUR Fitness Club

YOUR Fitness Club Phone Numbers

+91 992020 3088

Complaints recently resolved by YOUR Fitness Club customer care

YOUR Fitness Club reviews & complaints page 3

This is vijay kalwani from Pune.
I joined Your Fitness Club (Koparkhairane branch) in the month of June-2011 for 1 year membership. Due to some urgent project requirement i got transferred to Pune from Mumbai in the month of July-2011. So i requested club to withdrawal my membership and refund my amount. I didn't completed a month also. Then club member replied me that we cannot give you the money only you can transfer your membership to your colleague. I tried with my friend but no one ready to join. So again I requested them for refund then they informed me that membership is not refundable so we cannot give you the money. So I told them this clause was not informed to me that membership is not refundable you should have informed me then they said it is informed to each member. Then I replied no it is told to me you can check with your executive with whom I had a discussion. Then they said ok give us some time we'll get back to you. Then continuously I tried to contact but was getting no response. Then after so many days again i contact them and again I got the same reply that money cannot be refunded. Then I told them i have a genuine reason and if you have any branch in Pune I am ready to join but they don't. I told them you had to inform me that membership is non refundable so it is your fault and you can check with your branch member also. Then again they told me ok let us check. And still I am waiting for their reply. So I need your help in getting my amount back as it is a 1 year membership amount.

Regard
Vijay Kalwani
Aug 13, 2020
i feel greatly cheated by the manager of your fitness club, Kharghar. i am the one of the first cub member. i had join the club in 2010 when the club was new in Kharghar. after completing my first year in 2011 i rejoined in june 2012. along with me i had brought 4 of my friends to be the members of the club. as a reward, nawaz had promised me 4 months of extension to my club membership which of 6 months. so my membership was of 10 months including the reward of 4 months. but as to my surprise, after my completion of 6 months of membership i was told by nawaz that membership had expired. and when i asked him about by my reward he said he doesn't remember a thing about it. i feel cheated and feel as nawaz has done a fraud against me. i need a compensation againts this cheat and fraud.

regards
Jay Daryani
I am from media and being duped myself. I would request both of you to connect with me on amrita.[protected]@gmail.com to take this case up further