Yuva It Customer Care

Awesome

Yuva It Complaints & Reviews

Yuva It — make my trip [Resolved]

goral_trivedi on Aug 21, 2018
We have booked a holiday from ahmadabad to kerala through "make my trip" for 1st september to 7th september 2018 before 3 months. Now as on there is a natural calamity happened in last few days in kerala, we don't want to keep our life on risk by going there. As we all know the local people even went in shelter homes, they don't even have food or water, in this situation by going there is not at all makes sense.

Our booking id is nl[protected]

Now this make my trip is refusing for refund. As we have paid off rs 1, 75, 000/- which is not at all small amount. They told...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

Yuva It — against service center in guwahati assam named poddar autocorp pvt ltd [Resolved]

s lohia on Aug 16, 2018
I Sachin Kr.Lohia Prop. of Vatsal Trading want to draw your kind attention after feeling very bad experience & disappointment from your AUTHORIZED SERVICING CENTER "PODDAR AUTOCORP PVT LTD, BARAGAON, GUWAHATI.

Sir, I feel its very necessary to share my very bad experience with your AUTHORIZED SERVICING CENTER "PODDAR AUTOCORP PVT LTD" BARAGAON, GUWAHATI.

In this context, I want to say that I have booked my BOLERO PICK-UP VAN HAVING REGISTRATION NO-AS01JC-1251 for servicing due to some speed/acceletor problem on dated:08/08/2018. After servicing by your Authorized Servicing...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Yuvait.in — bulk sms

GK Webdevelopers on Jul 13, 2018
Venkat yuva
is the worst person i have ever seen he has taken 22000 of my amount for bulksms services and after that he stopped lifting my phone calls and not giving the service. Company name : venkat yuva

Please don't believe him and don't take service from him...

Adress

Hyderabad
H.No : 12-13-83/84, Street No:4,
Near Tarnaka.
+[protected]
E-mail:- info@yuvait.in

is premium quality Bulk SMS Providers in HYDERABAD. Our — taken amount by responding phones and not giving service (complaint)
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

Recently Discussed

make my trip
Yuvait.in
bulk sms
Yuva It
against service center in guwahati assam named poddar autocorp pvt ltd