Yuva It Customer Care

Telangana
Landmarks:Near Tarnaka

Good

Yuva It Complaints & Reviews

Yuva It — against service center in guwahati assam named poddar autocorp pvt ltd

s lohia on Aug 16, 2018
I Sachin Kr.Lohia Prop. of Vatsal Trading want to draw your kind attention after feeling very bad experience & disappointment from your AUTHORIZED SERVICING CENTER "PODDAR AUTOCORP PVT LTD, BARAGAON, GUWAHATI.

Sir, I feel its very necessary to share my very bad experience with your AUTHORIZED SERVICING CENTER "PODDAR AUTOCORP PVT LTD" BARAGAON, GUWAHATI.

In this context, I want to say that I have booked my BOLERO PICK-UP VAN HAVING REGISTRATION NO-AS01JC-1251 for servicing due to some speed/acceletor problem on dated:08/08/2018. After servicing by your Authorized Servicing...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Car Service Centers

Yuvait.in — bulk sms

GK Webdevelopers on Jul 13, 2018
Venkat yuva
is the worst person i have ever seen he has taken 22000 of my amount for bulksms services and after that he stopped lifting my phone calls and not giving the service. Company name : venkat yuva

Please don't believe him and don't take service from him...

Adress

Hyderabad
H.No : 12-13-83/84, Street No:4,
Near Tarnaka.
+[protected]
E-mail:- info@yuvait.in

is premium quality Bulk SMS Providers in HYDERABAD. Our — taken amount by responding phones and not giving service (complaint)
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computer Software

Up Board
physics || paper, chemistry || paper
(14 minutes ago)
Purplle.com
fraud app | didn't deliver my already paid order & don't reply for my mails.
(17 minutes ago)
Uber India
the driver had took more money
(29 minutes ago)