Zaak Epayment Services — Money debited from my account

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Hemavard Han
I have been using mobikwik to recharge where the transaction is done through debit card which showing as money is sent through zaak epayment services everytime i do transaction through my debit card my sbi atm asks otp to complete the transaction last saturday my 3000 rs has been debited from my account without any otp or my consent to zaak epayment services, i gave complaint to sbi about the same, they said it will take upto 10 days to solve the issue.

Comments

I have recharge 78 rs but recharge had not been processed but money debit from bank account through mobikwik on 28.5.2017 even not updated in wallet then i check my bank account money goes to zaak epayment services i re
yesterday I(Nitesh Nahar) downloaded Mobikwik App & transferred 1000/ Rs to Mobikwik via my wife's Axis Bank account.My account got debited but wallet balance not updated, kindly look into this matter urgently, my contact number is [protected].
Yesterday i booked a ticket through irctc rail connect app. the payment has proceed upto OTP verification through zaak payment and after that process automatically cancelled and ticket was not booked .
So there is no booking takes place but amount deducted from my debit card . please help me out from this and hou i get my refund.
I have Using DEANA debit Card JIO recharge Rs. 399 but recharge had not been processed but money debit from bank account through mobikwik on Date : 16.3.2018 Time : 21:06 PM even not updated in wallet then i check my bank account money goes to Zaak epayment services.
i had recharged my jio mobile number for rs. 399/- via mobikwik with transaction id no.[protected] the amount got debited from my account, but recharge was not done ...kindly refund rs. 399/- to my sb account at the earliest
Yesterday, I pay 148rs for a recharge, payment deduct from my drbit card, but recharge not done . Kindly help me out .

Dated 08.07.2018 i was recharged For Rs. 100/- by net banking through ZAAK for UTS (Unreserved Ticketeing system). amount debited from by bank but does not credited in my wallet.

Do help
for details find attached images for amount debited from Bank & second Amount does not credited at RWallet

Amol Belhekar

I was placing an order in Limeroad and making payment using Mobikwik.The transaction failed due to some network problem but the amount was deducted from my account to Zaakpay. There has been no response to my email yet and it has been 4 days now and the amount has not been refunded. Please refund the money at the earliest.
I had booked an order on 09.10.2018 of Rs.95, 4times the order got cancelled and my money got deducted from my bank account, making a total of Rs. 380, I had called customer care and even wrote mail at [protected]@zomato.com but of no use. Wen I contacted through the zomato app they said that the payment is reversed through the payment gateway, and the payment gateway name is zaakpay, however no money has be refunded yet, and its more than 2weeks. kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

19/10/2018, booked ticket on IRCTC app using ZAAK epayment, money deducted 972.78 INR. but I have not received my ticket, says transaction cancelled.
devansh meena's reply, Dec 15, 2018
dear anil payment refund hua kya?
For ubereats payment got deducted not yet received, order got cancelled
I have Using internate bank JIO recharge Rs. 399 but recharge had not been processed but money debit from bank account through axis bank on Date : 1/2/2019Time : 5:45 PM even not updated in wallet then i check my bank account money goes to Zaak epayment services.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2Na7gH8 Regards, Team Axis Bank.
i had recharged my jio mobile number for rs. 399/- via axis bank with transaction id no.[protected] the amount got debited from my account, but recharge was not done ...kindly refund rs. 399/- to my sb account at the earliest
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Feb 2, 2019
Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will revert shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I have Using internate bank JIO recharge Rs. 399 but recharge had not been processed but money debit from bank account through ZAAK on Date : 1/2/2019Time : 5:26 PM even not updated in wallet then i check my bank account money goes to Zaak epayment services.
hi
i have recharged my airtel sim with rupees 399 by using internet mobikwik. my sbi account has been debited through zaak on DATE: 17/03/2019 at 10:30 AM. but my phone is not recharged yet. please solve my issue immediately.
Hi, on 3rd May 2019, I was paying Vodafone postpaid bill of 537.00Rs and Vodafone portal was not working properly I think. But after a few attempts, I was able to make the payment. However when I checked my bank statement, the payment has been made to zaac and not Vodafone. Please repay my money in full and I can be contacted i[censored] require any more info.
Requesting you not to cheat general public like this and do the hard work honestly to earn money.

Roopa

Have done bsnl bill payment of INR 1013/- on 28 May 2019, but money has not been credited in the bsnl account till date.

I ordered for food on Uber eats through my SBI card for 69 bucks and zaak etechnologies stole 185.91 from my account... for the transaction.. shocked.. going to use only cash now... sorry#Modiji
Without processing any transaction PURCHASE ZAAK EPAYMENT SERVICES MUMBAI IN had transfer Rs 140/- from my account. Kindly advice what to do.
Dear axis team
kindly revert the status . several time i am sending the sms, email  but still i did not got any response from your side. kindly refund my amount . it urgent for me . hopefully you refund soon .
etail of fail ticket and transfer amount detail attached .
Screen shot attached...
Your A/c 419962 is debited by Rs. 2538.18 on 24Sep19. Avbl Bal: Rs. 27056.63. Info: INB/[protected]/ZAAK ePAYMENT SERVICES PVT. Call [protected] for dispute

Detail of biller. ZAAK ePAYMENT SERVICES PVT. Call [protected] for dispute

Please note that TXN  [protected]  was a settlement-failed transaction for which no amount was debited towards IRCTC. That is we did not receive any payment authorization from your bankers to book the ticket.Requested to please contact to your bank.

Kindly refund the amount...

Regards Mandeep singh