Zaakpay.com — refund missing

I booked a ticket and cancelled there after through zaakpay but amount not credited in my account.i booked 2 tickets for two differen dates those two are cancelled but refund not happened. Here are my transaction numbers #[protected], #[protected]. In status money refunded but not in my account still today.I need my cash return.This is not fare taking the users money.
Mar 12, 2018

Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I tried adding money in UTS app through zaakpay but it did not get credited in my UTS not reflected back in my bank account.
I tried it once but was failed and again when I tried it debited the amount but was not credited in UTS App and the third time I tried with Paytm and it got successful.

Si my transaction id no is [protected]
Sir this transaction is not clear so pls i request you this payment credit my ac pls do it emediatly sir pls
I have cancelled Train ticket from IRCTC which was booked using Zaakpay on 05.03.2018 {Cancellation ID: - [protected]}.
It has been 1 week and the money is not yet transferred on my account.
As per IRCTC status the money was refunded on 08.03.2018.

Please expedite the process at the earliest.

I have done payment on 7 Feb, 376 rs debit from my bank account, but after payment gateway, my payment cancelled and I didn't get refund,

ZZTAX|IB/ZAAKPAY/8740/ZP8a0ff44239a5|IB/42907309

Reference Id 11539517

I am booked a ticket from irctc for 4 th march ticket is automatic canceled for waitlisted irctc refund my amount in 5th february
But its 9 days not any ammout is refund