[Resolved] Zaakpay.com — refund not availed till now

AmlanNath
A irctc ticket has been cancelled by them on '27 apr 2018' due to seat unavailability, and the irctc has also refunded back the refund amount through `zaakpay pg`. The payment was made by me to book the tickets was through sbi mobbile banking, which means i will be getting refunded on the same. But it has been a while i didn't receive back by money.
I am attaching the screenshot of the ticket, and would expect you to consider this as urgent and take actions asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 30, 2018
Got my refund in abount 1month of registerging the complaint

[May 06, 2018] Zaakpay.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jitendra maddhesia's response, May 07, 2018
Dear Sir, I am payment irctc 27/04/2018 rs 2890 .irctc refund you 28/04/2018 .but that balance not clear my account now till..so please help me sir
Jitendra maddhesia's response, May 07, 2018
I have booked ticket in tatkal quota on 27th April 2018 but transaction is failed due to not seat avilable and payment completed i have paid through sbi Net banking card and payment gateway is mobikwik irctc says payment refunded on 28th april 2018 in zaakpay pg but not received in my bank plz resolve this.
Transaction id: [protected]
Refund id: [protected]
Refund bank name: zkpay
Refund date: 28th April 2017

refund not availed till now

Comments

Dear Sir, I am payment irctc 27/04/2018 rs 2890 .irctc refund you 28/04/2018 .but that balance not clear now till..so please help me sir

Irctc cancelled refund amount not my bank account.

Please refuded amuont.

Thanks.

I have tried to book IRCTC Tatkal ticket twice. still the amount is not refunded . but from the IRCTC side the money is refunded .Please do the need

Transaction refference

1) IRCTC Transaction ID [protected]

2) /IRCTC Transaction ID [protected],

Please do the need AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

8A, DDA Pocket 1, Sector 7 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110075
    Zaakpay.com - refund not availed till now