Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd — need info about zabava business solutions

sujata_karma on Aug 22, 2018
I need some information about Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd. One of my friends got a call from zabavahr.com & was placed in a mid-level company. I hope zabava is trustworthy but I need some more review / feedback on zabavahr.com as there are so many fake consultancies now a days. I found this on their website - A unit of Zabava business solutions was incorporated in the year 2006 and soon has converted into a private limited company in the year 2018.

Comments

I saw ads for Zabavahr.com but don't know much about them. But one thing I can tell you, you should find an agency which can meet your salary requirements. Only a few consultancies in Kolkata excel in placing top-level positions, while others tend more towards entry-level positions. Based on your experience, skill set, and industry, determine how much is a reasonable amount for you to make. You can look online to compare average salaries in your field. This will help you to narrow down the search and will clarify whether or not they are able to help you.
Zabava has very limited links with top companies and the job leads they provide may be out of context or out of your profile match. Naukri.com is far far far better than paying Zabava for nothing. Dont fall into the trap. They generally provide entry level jobs that too limited to few industry types. Not at all good for Experienced professionals.

They have negligible tie ups with IT companies. Hence if you are looking for a job in IT sector, stay away from Zabava
amitkrh's reply, Jan 12, 2019
You are absolutely right. For senior positions they hardly have contact. They promised for Senior Ops Manager but somehow arranged for one interview call within first 5 months and that to next round is still pending. Moreover they don't respond properly but very fast to complete the registration process. I should refer not to do registration with this consultancy. My experience is pathetic.
amitavaPharma's reply, Sep 7, 2018
Enrolled on june 2018, got 6 interview calls though 2 were not exact match with my profile, but, satisfactory service as compared to the other consultancies in market, atleast they speak with us properly and cal get answered..
Thanks for all the feedbacks, till now I got positive responses from other sources too.
amitkrh's reply, Jan 12, 2019
I would suggest don't enroll. They have limited connect for hierarchy level. Just worthless service. They offered me with so many things now don't respond to my call, they are cheater and will update you with irrelevant profile at their portal. I am Ops guy, they send me HR/ IT profile and that for executive level where I was working as Ops Manager.
Got placed in a leading Pvt. ltd IT company in kolkata for the post of Project Delevery Manager as per my requirements. Though they delayed a bit with the process but finally they provides the job.
Zabava has help me a lot in my career. They have guided me in every possible way so that I can get a good job & have a stable career. Thanks a lot Zabava... Hats Off...
its a fraud company.they take registration money from candidates who are seeking for job. after that they will call you for interview and again the interviewer will ask for online resume format... and the candidate has purchase the format indirectly form them for a huge cost... beware of investing your hard earned money...
amitkrh's reply, Jan 12, 2019
Absolutely correct. After I did registration 5 months back they are still sending me emails for opening rather setting interview call, ridiculous and the HR Manager is a lier.
I got registered almost 2 months ago and they promised to arrange for 12 interviews, but till now only they have arranged for only two companies and also one of them does not have any website. They also don't receive calls. It is a fake company I guess.
They are fake.
Anirudhbiswas7's reply, Feb 15, 2019
I can't agree with u. Zabava is not at all fake consultant
As per review it is not cheating the people as many as succussoreqruitment does : Plot No. - 103, Sec-16A, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad (U.P)-201012, Near by-(Atal Chowk) Opposite -Allahabad Bank

Only 15 Min. distance from VAISHALI METRO STATION

Beware of 'Find job consultant'
I am very happy with my candidatureship in zabava . Firstly they kept on following up with me from the login process to alerting me about every interview, and then giving me proper suggestions and improvements . Now i am already working in a company for the last two months .
Zabava has given me extremely satisfactory services which i never expected of . I got 4 interview leads out of which i am placed in one of them . Just received my offer letter . Thankyou team for all the tremendous effort
Fraud agency. I have been registered on 25.01.19 in zabava by Pompa Ghosh . I was called for interview stating that several companies have shortlisted my cv, get registered paying Rs. 5310 thru Pompa Ghosh who told that every week one interview will be arranged.But still no interview is arranged. Now, they are not picking up my calls and not replying mails.
Anirudhbiswas7's reply, Feb 15, 2019
They are not at all fraud agency. I m sorry to say Mr Majumder, I can't agree with u.
Their phones not working, phone calls are never picked. Their offers seem to be fake. Stay Away!
Just sending mails and insist on coming to Calcutta without even talking on phone despite repeated requests... Naukri.com is the best site
Anirudhbiswas7's reply, Feb 15, 2019
U can connect with them via what's app also. Hope u will get quick reply
They are sharks, out to cheat people. They took Rs7, 500/- through Anisha who spoke very highly about their network and track record. I was asked to go to 2 of their clients. One of them asked for a Digitised Career Report for which Zabava took another Rs7, 500/-. No one takes my calls and I heard that Anisha has left. After all this, end result is a big zero. Stay away from these rogues!
Fraudsters disguised as consultants who can con customers very efficiently! Organized and professional cheats...
Reviews for zabava :
I register with them on December and on the first month I received two interview calls which i couldnt crack. On january i was sent to Rashmi Group and i cracked the interview, now i am places as the operations head . Would like to thank the team
After registration for the first few weeks the service received was bad as i couldnt get through with thr Hr, but after visiting their office and speaking to the director, proper assistance was provided and within 3 week i got placed in a manufacturing company as maintenance coordinator

Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd - need info about zabava business solutions