Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd — need info about zabava business solutions

sujata_karma on Aug 22, 2018
I need some information about Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd. One of my friends got a call from zabavahr.com & was placed in a mid-level company. I hope zabava is trustworthy but I need some more review / feedback on zabavahr.com as there are so many fake consultancies now a days. I found this on their website - A unit of Zabava business solutions was incorporated in the year 2006 and soon has converted into a private limited company in the year 2018.

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I saw ads for Zabavahr.com but don't know much about them. But one thing I can tell you, you should find an agency which can meet your salary requirements. Only a few consultancies in Kolkata excel in placing top-level positions, while others tend more towards entry-level positions. Based on your experience, skill set, and industry, determine how much is a reasonable amount for you to make. You can look online to compare average salaries in your field. This will help you to narrow down the search and will clarify whether or not they are able to help you.
Zabava has very limited links with top companies and the job leads they provide may be out of context or out of your profile match. Naukri.com is far far far better than paying Zabava for nothing. Dont fall into the trap. They generally provide entry level jobs that too limited to few industry types. Not at all good for Experienced professionals.

They have negligible tie ups with IT companies. Hence if you are looking for a job in IT sector, stay away from Zabava
amitavaPharma's reply, Sep 7, 2018
Enrolled on june 2018, got 6 interview calls though 2 were not exact match with my profile, but, satisfactory service as compared to the other consultancies in market, atleast they speak with us properly and cal get answered..
Thanks for all the feedbacks, till now I got positive responses from other sources too.
Got placed in a leading Pvt. ltd IT company in kolkata for the post of Project Delevery Manager as per my requirements. Though they delayed a bit with the process but finally they provides the job.
Zabava has help me a lot in my career. They have guided me in every possible way so that I can get a good job & have a stable career. Thanks a lot Zabava... Hats Off...
its a fraud company.they take registration money from candidates who are seeking for job. after that they will call you for interview and again the interviewer will ask for online resume format... and the candidate has purchase the format indirectly form them for a huge cost... beware of investing your hard earned money...

Zabava Business Solutions Pvt Ltd - need info about zabava business solutions