Zebpay — fraud! fraud!! fraud!!! amount not credited into my bank account

faiyaz55 on Jan 18, 2018
Hi Team,

I gave a request on[protected] to withdraw Rs. 5029 from Zebpay Mobile App (W873411). Its almost 15 days, still i didn't get my amount credited into account. I raised more than 5 ticket from my mobile app and nothing was responded properly. Every time they asked me to wait for 48 hours and gave me a false promise that my amount will credited by end of day. If i contact again, then they ask me to attach my latest bank statement. Even i did that many times but still no response.

Sometimes i got a response that "This will be sent to our accounts team for verification and they will revert back" but still no response.

I got a latest response that, we have proceed your amount please check your account. I check and its not credited. So i replied them back asking for the bank reference number, then no response.

When i try to contact them through phone, most of the time it will be busy or very few times it got connected and again the same false promise.

I have provided all my previous Zebpay ticket number below

Request# 726216, 744769, 775996, 783409, 797783

I don't know where to escalate this and i am totally disappointed with such a unprofessional service.

[Jan 19, 2018] Zebpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My transaction id - SB498800
Transaction date - 17 Jan 2018
Reference no.[protected]
Zebpay a/c- RAZRZEB870045
Amount - 2000

I deposited 2000 rs from my net banking but amount is not showing in my zebpay account yet pz sir help me

202, Sarthik Square, S G Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054
    Zebpay - fraud! fraud!! fraud!!! amount not credited into my bank account