Zee Tv — about 99 amount paid 2 time

Savita Wakchaure on Sep 4, 2018
Savi sep 3, 2018
I have paid an amount of rs 99 towards 2 month subscription of zee5 on 31st auguest 2018. The money has been paid through debit card. From another account also successful transaction sms has also been received from bank but the payment is not shown in zee5 app or website, also subscription is not updated.

I have raised a complaint on zee5 website as well but no response. Please help in getting subscription or my money back.

[Sep 04, 2018] Zee TV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have subscribe for premium pack of Rs. 99 payment deducted from paytm instantly but till now I am not able to see premium content it shows no subscription very bad service.
Zee5 is fraud please do not install the app
Return my money.
Screenshot of payment attached below kindly check and return my money.

I have paid the subscription amount but it is still not updated. I received an email as well stating that my card has been charged but it shows that I have to buy membership. It's not the good service which we expect from you people. Either refund my money or else fix this issue as soon as possible.
Zee5 Premium subscription paid but I am unable to watch the content.

Details below:
Username- amanindersinghbrar@gmail.com

Reference No. for Zee Entertainment Enterpr transaction of Rs. 99.0 from A/c ending 7137 on 02-Sep-18 at 10:48 is IGAEGRWDQ2.
I have just paid for zee5 2 months subscription but the premium account is not allotted yet..I tried several things but no use
Purchased subscription for 2 month, the money was debited but unable to see any premium shows or movies. Also unable to see any transaction history of purchased transaction.
I paid twice for the 99/- plan to watch a movie but amount deducted but plan isnot activvted
I would like to inform that i paid for membership of zee5 account twice but i still cannot access the content. Please address the issue as soon as possible.
I have activated the subscription of zee5 by paying 99rs and still not activated.raised a complaint also but no reply.please do the needful
I have paid twice for the zee5 premium.. N still its not allowing me to watch the premium shows

No 150 & 151 Alpha Centre 2nd Floor & 3rd Floor, North Usman Road, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
    Zee Tv - about 99 amount paid 2 time